Chapter 22

The mansion was filled with lights and colours,after a long there was cheerfulness in the atmosphere

The mansion was filled with lights and colours,after a long there was cheerfulness in the atmosphere. It felt as if the soul of the mansion has came to life.
The flower scented the hall and slowly the guest started to come in. 
The family was busy welcoming them but Vansh was continuously checking his phone . Dadi came and snatched it from his hand.
" Dadi...... It's really important..."
" And when it's not ......it's everytime important for you"
" Go to Riddhima at once and see if she is ready"
"............Ok......"
Vansh came up and went inside the room she was struggling to wear her immobilizer.
" So .....if Sana is not here you have taken the charge of being superwoman."
She looked at Vansh in hope to get some help.
" Ok don't make that face ....."
Vansh went to her and made her wear it.
" Let's go down ..... Guests had already arrived."

" Yeah .... Let's go."
They both walked down and the party started. The music had filled the environment with joy. After a long time this mansion looked like home...............................................

Sana walked back to the hotel and threw the bag on the bed.
" I am.......... Just .... Stupid...."
She cursed herself and felled on the bed, " again .....the same mistake again....."
He tried to call Vansh and Angre but there phone were  out of reach
" Is the time against me.....or I came only with bad luck...."

She looked at the bag in frustration and opened it.
She serched it thoroughly
but  there was nothing which could be called a hint.
" ..........The queen of bad luck...."

Saying this see threw the bag on the ground,and a knife felled off the side pocket.She looked at it and then went near it, she examined it .........when a thought crossed her mind.

" Wait..... Wait........ This the same knife which that robber.............and the man snatched it.........."
" Oh my God........... That man was Kabir..........."
She looked around and her frustration grew a little more,
" But ......... what he was doing there........ why he snatched the knife........... Wait.............. What he was doing there at midnight."

The look of frustration in her eyes was overtaken with affirmation.
" It means he stays somewhere there only........"
As soon as the thought clicked her mind ,she went up to the closet , took out the gun and kept it at her back, wore her shoes and grabbed the coat.
She came running down with the bag.

" Ma'am you're going somewhere" the manager stopped her.
" Yeah...actually......"
" Maam but the time is not appropriate..........."
" No .............. Actually it's very important......."
" But ma'am .."
" You......you tell me why the phones are not working today."
"Yes ma'am there are network issues since morning"
" Oh.....".

She took out her phone and messaged Vansh and ran out .
The manger kept her calling but she was in no case to stop now.

In the mansion the party ended, the guest were leaving while Ishani was happily thanking Vansh for the party.Angre entered the hall and went near the table to pick his phone ,he looked and there were number of missed calls from Sana.
" Ohh.....no....",he wispered.

Riddhima approched him  .

"Angre is everything ok."
"Yes .....yes bhabhi."

"Actually I just forget Sana had called in the afternoon and she said to inform you to call her."
"Yeah I was checking her missed calls only."
"Everything is ok na......"
"Yes bhabhi ...." and Angre went.
Vansh came to Riddhima
"Lot of mischiefs done now let's go and sleep."

Riddhima thought were broken and she went upstairs.................

Sana walked to the placed where that incident had occured that night , she stood and took a look around ,no house was near ...
"No ........ Sana...... You can't fail this time........ "
She walked down when her eyes felled on an abandoned house.
She stopped.
" Is...he......"
She brook her thoughts and walked..... but her heart was telling her something else.

" Ok let me check once ........".
She went near the house.
She opened the lawn gate and stepped in ,it was a abandoned building , the trees has dried, the bushes came up to the height of her waist.She walked in quitely. The moon hadn't appeared tonight and she had held her torch tight.
She walked in slowly....... Slowly.
The air gave her chills and the eerie sound of the bushes gave her some sign of danger. She opened the door and walked in.

As Vansh made Riddhima sit on the bed there was a knock at the door. Vansh went to open it,Angre was standing there tensed .
" Riddhima I will come in a minute ..."
" Sure.."
Vansh came out with Angre.
"Bhai Sana called me number of time during the party but ...... Now she is not picking up the call."
"What...."
" Here is your phone...."
Vansh checked his phone.
" Oh no .......she had called me too."
"Now ..."
" I....... I don't know...... We have to leave for Mussorie but ......
If there was a danger she must have had signalled us."
" Exactly.... I think she got some information..."
"Book the ticket Angre we need to leave."
" I have already checked Bhai but all flights to Dehradun are delayed ...
.we have to wait till morning."

" No ... "

" Vansh.....…."
They both looked back at Riddhima who standing behind them
" Where is  Sana ............????".
.................................................................

P.S.-

Godddddd..........this is scary....

Habromania is the delusion of happiness..........and now my mind is in many delusions....
How about you ??