Part 3

You put a blanket over the sleeping Renee and put your sweatpants back on. You go to the door and asked
You:''Who's this?''
No one answers.. You open the door and see nobody.. suddenly you feel a st coming from the right..
Becky:''You Bastard!!''
A womans voice shouts at you..
???:''You fucking piece of shit.. I can't believe you did it again!''
You open your eyes and look at the who punched you.. it was Becky Lynch!
You:''Yo what the fuck was that for.. I did nothing..''
Becky:''Oh yeah right you did nothing EXCEPT fucking Renee again you dumbass''
You:''Hey it was all on her I just couldn't resist when she goes for it..''
Becky:''Bullshit.. she told me everything about last night.. i drove her to the doctor today and she said she wants to talk to you so I brought her here. I've waited like 1 hour! And then I come here and see her lay in your Bed.. What did you do huh?
You:''Okey.. look.. We had sex okey.. but it was all on her! I couldn't do anything!''

Becky helps you up and you go inside your room
Becky:''Ok what happend here.. explain now.''
You start explain what happend.. but Becky don't belielve you at rst.. suddenly Renee wakes up while you and Becky were arguing Renee:''Becky?! What are you doing here?''
Becky:''Hey honey what did he do to you?''
Renee:''What.. nothing! Except gave me the best sex of my entire life..''
Becky:''But... you said.. uuuh.. You said it was a mistake and that you would shoot him up after this..''
Renee:''Yeah maybe I said that but.. when I'm around him I feel save and.. he is such a good lover''
Renee gives you a loving look.. You don't know what to do..
Becky:''Hmm.. I don't think that this is a good idea.. he got you pregnant and..''
Renee cuts Becky of
Renee:''Yeah we talked about it and I will do an abortion.. It's the best descision right now..''
Becky:''Okey.. A baby wouldn't be the best thing right now.. but Renee one last thing.. why are you naked?''
Renee:''Don't tell me you can't gure it out yourself..''
Becky:''...of course.. you are a lthy slut sometimes..''

The two laugh and you just stand there.. doing nothing but stare on Becky.. fantasize about what she looks like naked.. They notice you.
Renee:''Hey Babe what are you thinking about?''
You:''Uhm nothing sorry i was just uh..''
Becky:''Damn girl did you fuck his brain out?''
Renee:''I thought he fucked mine out but looks like I did a good job too..''
Becky:''Okey too much Info.. get out of that bed we have to leave.. WHAT THE FUCK?'' Becky sees the 11inch analplug..
Renee:''Shit.. I can explain this..''
You wonder whats going on until Becky sais something that shocked you..
Becky:''That's mine! Why didn't you just ask damnit''
Renee:''Well.. what should I say huh? Hey Becky can you drive me to the Doc and after that to ___________ and oh I need your analplug for something?''
Becky:''Put your clothes on and lets go.. we are late..'' Renee:''Yeah give me 5 minutes''

Renee stands uo and goes into bathroom.. You stand there with Becky.. its an awkward situation.. suddenly Becky grabs a Pen and a paper and writes something down.. Renee comes out of the bathroom and Becky puts the paper in your pants
Renee:''Ready to go?''
Becky:''Yes lets go. See ya?''
Renee:''See you Daddy.'' she whispers in your ear and gives you a kiss
You see Becky give you smirk a makes that Blowjob gesture before she turns around and leaves with Renee
You read the paper Becky gave you, it sais
''SmackDown I will get a taste of that dick myself :*''
Tuesday night SmackDown Live
You enter the arena. You should start of SmackDown Live with a little Promo so you go straight to the lockerroom and change to your ringoutt.
You stand Backstage and talk to Miz who this Promo is dedicatet to.. He gives you some advices.. Your music hits and you hold your Promo
You:''Last week I made my rst impact on SmackDown Live by beating up The Miz's ass.. But this little S.O.B. won't stop talking shit backstage.. Miz.. I'll give you one chance to come out here and take back all that.. otherwise i come back there and..''
The Miz music hits and he comes out with his wife..
Miz:''You know ________ It's funny that you come out and talk about you kickin' my ass.. I wasn't t last week because I entered the Rumble very early and survived for almost and hour were you just were 15 minutes in that and let all the Superstars do all the work so you just needed to throw them out.''

You continue talking and the crowd goes wild on that Hell of a Promo.. Daniel Bryans music hits and he sets the Main Event of SmackDown.. Daniel Bryan:'' The Main Event will be The Miz vs _________ in a Street ght!!''
Crowd totally loses it.
You go backstage and talk with the Miz about that Promo
You:''Man the crowd is red up good!''
Miz:''Yeah it's fun working with you and it will give me a push''
You:''I thought always that you were on of the best WWE Superstars ever man.''
Miz:''Yeah I followed you back in the Indys and it's an honour to face you later tonight.''
You:''So it's for me man..''
You see Becky coming up to you
Becky:''Hey guys sorry to interrupt you but I have to talk to _______''
Miz:''Okey see you later man let's tare this building down to the ground.''
You:''We will buddy see ya''
You look at Maryse's ass and start dreaming again..
Becky:''Hey big boy stop staring at a married womans ass.. come with me I have to talk to you.''

You go with Becky into the womans locker room, she takes your hand and throws you in a toilette cabine and locks the door. Becky:''Don't you ever look at other bitches butts again, because now you have to ll mine.''
She puts down your pants and your allready hard dick pops out. She gets on her knees.
Becky:''Renee didn't lie when she says you have a HUGE one..''
She puts your cock in here mouth and has no problem to take it down her thorat. She obvious loves sucking dick. She sucks your Cock so good you allready feel a huge load coming.
You:''Oh god I'm coming!''
She stops sucking to stroke your dick.
Becky:''Yeah give me that cum all over my face baby come on!''
You shoot a huge load all over her face, you shoot on shot straight in her face an the second one lands in her hair, she catches the third and biggest shot in her mouth. She wipes your cum from her face and puts it in her mouth.
Becky:''Wow Renee must be getting twins. That was so much. I love it.'' She takes down her clothes and puts her titts in your face Becky:''Suck on this titties!''
You suck her nipples and put 2 ngers in her pussy

Becky:''No no no I saw your face when I said that analplug was mine so you will go for that ass''
She takes your ngers and puts them in her clean asshole.
Becky:''Yes nger my little ass baby come on''
After stroking your dick and pulling your ngers out of her ass she plants her asshole right over your cock. Becky:''You better fuck that ass good boy.''
She puts it inside her hole and it goes in too easy. This defently isn't her rst time taking something up her ass. Becky:'' Yes fuck my ass baby come on, nger my pussy while fuck that sweet ass.''
You put 2 ngers up her pussy and it feels very tight.
You:''Looks like some one really loves anal huh?''
Becky:''Shut up and keep fucking you Bastard.. oh god. oh goood.. OH GOOOOD I'M CUMMING KEEP GOING COME ON COME ON..... YEEEEEEESSS AAAAAAHHH!!!''
She comes all over your ngers and you can even feel her asshole twitching heavy. Becky:''Oh fuck.. cum inside my ass.. come on..
She rides your dick heavy and you can feel another load coming..
Becky:''Yes yes yes yes honey come on cum inside my ass ooooooh gooooood yes!''

You put your dick out of her ass and slam it inside her still twitching pussy. Becky:''Oooooh fuck no what are you doing.. no no Noooo noooo not in there!!'' You cum all inside her fuckhole..
Becky:''I'm cumming again fuck noo why does this turn me on so much..''
She tries to catch a breath while she falls down on your body.
Becky:''oh my god that was so good.. but i guess i have to go to the doctor myself now..''
You:''Sorry.. you mad?''
Becky:''I don't know.. I mean you just got me pregnant but.. somehow i can't be mad at you.. I think we should get ready rst and talk about this later..''
You pull out your dick and cum is dripping on the floor
Becky:''Shit this is so hot.. but anyway get outta here before someone nds you..''
You put your clothes back on and Becky gives you a intensive kiss and whispers in your ear Becky:''That was awasome honey.. meet me at the exit after your match''
You exit the lockerroom and see someone run away. You couldn't gure out who it was but you don't have time to chase the person because your Match is next. You and the Miz put on a ''Match of the Year'' canidat. After the Match you enter the Mens lockerroom and nd a piece of paper on your bag.
''That match was awsome! I'm waiting outside ''Daddy'' :* Becky'' You took a quick shower and got out of the arena to meet Becky