Part 9

You wake up.. alone.. You hear voices from downstairs. You put a tank-top and some sweatpants on and go down into the kitchen.
Becky::''Hey! He is alive! Man you a the deepest sleep in the world.. We tried to wake you up with a blowjob.. but you wouldn't wake up.. so we decided to make breakfast.. or tried.. do you even know what you have in the fridge?''
You:''I used almost everything yesterday. Remember? And good morning I love you too'' Becky:''Hey hun.. i didn't mean it okay.. I'm sorry.. Let solve this problem..''
Becky grabs your hand and goes into the living room where she pushes you on the couch and takes off your pants and swallows your dick full size. She sucks too good and you feel your orgasm come already. You shoot a huge load into her mouth and she swallows everything.
Becky:''Problem solved?''
You:''Wow.. yes.. I think..''
You hear Alexa shouting out of the kitchen.
Alexa:''Do that one more time without let me taste this I swear I will kill you.''

Becky:''Sorry babe!''
Renee:''Come on lets eat something.''
You have a nice breakfast and start do the dishes after. The three women go upstairs back to the sleeping room to get ready. After your done and go upstairs to take a shower. You see your three girls get dressed and Renee says to you
Renee:''You need to hurry babe we've planned something for you.. you know.. for last night.''
You take a shower and got dressed. A dark blue Jeans, a white fresh tank top, a Rolex and a chain with dogtag.. last but not least your Denver Broncos Cap.
Becky:''Hey sexy want to hook up a bitch or what?'' You:''That's my normal outfit..''
Becky:''You look like the womanizer himself..'' Alexa hugs you from the side.
Alexa:''You look like a prince that wants to protect me!'' Becky:''Whatever. We have to go.''
You:''Where are we going?''
Renee:''You will see when we get there.''
You:''Its Sunday.. nothings open..''
Renee:''We have money babe.. everything is open for us on Sunday.''
You get into your Mercedes Benz S Coup and Renee tips something into the navigator..
You:''OK I know Denver.. but I've never seen this address..''
Renee:''Just drive babe you will see.''
You drive to the address and see a huge building.. You go inside and see that its a Spa and Sauna.. Renee goes to the receptionist and talks something. She comes back and takes your arm.
Renee:''Just come with us.''
The receptionist looks at you and gives you a wink.. what the fuck have they planned? You go into the elevator which takes you to the 10th floor.
Renee:''Okay honey go into the dressing room and change we will wait in room 103.''

You go into the dressing room and see nothing but a blanket with your name on it. You changed, put your things into the safe and searched the room. You get in.. nobody is in there. You sit down to sweat a little bit. Suddenly the door opens and Alexa comes in only dressed in blanket too.
Alexa:''Put this on and wait. Don't put this off until we say.''
She gives you an blindfold. You put it on and wait. The door opens and your steps. Someone takes your blanket away and strokes your cock. You feel a mouth swallowing your dick. Suddenly Becky takes off your blindfold and you see... MARYSE!
Renee:''Do you like what you see babe?''
You are to confused to answer.. you just enjoy the blowjob by Maryse..
Becky:''Damn she is good..'' but that ass turns me so on.. let me get a taste of that sweet french Canadian ass.''
Becky gets behind Maryse and starts licking her asshole. Renee and Alexa sit next to you and start touching you and each other.
Alexa:''He seems to like it.''
Maryse stops and gets up. She sits down on your dick which slides inside her tight little asshole.
Becky:''Hey I wasn't done bitch''
Becky moves between yours and Mayrse's legs and start licking Maryse's pussy while she massages your balls.
Alexa and Renee get into the 69 position and licking each other pussy. You have a clear look at Renee's pussy and ass while Alexa licks and fingers it. You don't know where to look or what to do. Becky grabs your hand and puts it on Maryse's fake tits. You start squeezing them.
Maryse:''Oh my fucking god yes.. fuck my ass.. you like these big tits huh? I've seen how you looked at me on SmackDown baby. I can tell you I am NOT loyal to Mike.''
She speeds up and you feel that Maryse's pussy and asshole are twitching. You can feel also that you will cum too.. Becky noticed it and massages your balls harder until you cum inside Maryse's ass.
Maryse:''Ooh... Gooooooooood... you weren't lying about this man girls.. Ohhhhhhh I'm cumming... oh oh oh oh ah.. cum inside my ass..''
You shoot a load inside her asshole and your dick pops out.. Becky sucks your cum out of Maryse's asshole and swallows it.
Becky:''Mhhhh this tastes so god.'' Alexa:''Becky what did I told you..''