Ch 2: Club Swing

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't update yesterday liked I hoped but here it is, Ch 2! Enjoy!

_______________________________________________

We deiced to all split up when we would entered the club, that way we could each gather different information and inform each other later on. 

I went home that afternoon and got ready for the night club. I sorta wish we could just go out to have fun instead of work. 

I put on my sparkling crimson red dress, white heels, did my makeup and made sure I looked as if I was just going out to regular party. 

"8 pm, hmmm. Yeah, I still got time." I assured myself and fixed my natural curly hair into a bun. 

'Ding Dong'. I ran out of my room and quickly opened the front door to find Yuki. 

"Hello (Y/N), are you ready?" She asked seeing that I still had my comb in my hand. "Oh uh, yes! Lets go." I replied throwing my comb to the floor. 

"Great! Agent Will is waiting in the car." She chirped and walked with me to the car, which I could tell just got a carwash. 

Will drove around the city until we approached a huge building, about three stories tall with large neon lit words at the front that read, 'Club Swing.'  Here we were, the most expensive club in town. At least that's what their slogan said. 

We all got out of the car once we parked, made our way through the crowded street, and went our separate ways once we were inside.

No one's POV:

But what the three agents didn't know, was that there was a certain demon who noticed that the three agents came out of the car together but separated once they went inside. He knew something was up. 

"Boris," The demon called to his younger wolf brother, "Find out what those three are up too. I don't want any trouble happening at my club." He waved his hand to dismiss the wolf.

The Boris nodded and left the demon's office.

The demon lit his cigar and smirked, "For the fun is about to being..."

(Y/N's) POV:

You could see it in my face, I was very excited when I entered the club. The lights, music, dancing, singing and so on, tempted me to join the fun! But, I had to keep repeating to myself, I came here to complete a mission. Not to party. 

___________________________________

Sorry for the short Chapter, but this is because I've posted two Chapters today. I hope you enjoy the next!

                                                                                                       -TheAnonymousScribe