Random Days

Got bored so why not make a another chapter :P hope you like it.♡♥♡

Some days I may wake up early so I get to clip Ks' nipples in bed. Then I may start devouring her pußsy. Still getting a good breakfast in bed, I may then gag her with my coçk a few time to get her good and awake.

She's dressed in full black leather, but this will only last a while for when K gets into the playroom she is to take all her clothing off, and put on 3" high heels. I tie her up and by now I need to piss so I finger her ass till it's quite a good hole and piss in her aßs an on her back. I then fuçk her aßs good and hard making her scream "thank you master". I then dirty talk while teasing Ks' body by rubbing her dildo all over her just not in any of her holes. I then would get the flogger and run it up an down her body, from the calves to her neck slowly. She screams and moans from the pleasure. I then take a five pound clip and squeeze her clip with it. Every time she moves she screams.

I light some candles and pee on K again. I untie her and fuck her mouth till I cum and she can't swallow till I say. So I slap her a little and tease her pußsy for about 20 minutes then allow her to swallow.

Lunch time,we order a good meat lovers pizza and get into a rough doggy style fücking till it gets here. Once it's here she must feed me. And if she won't give me a bit when I want I'll squeeze her nipples till she is gasping. Then I get a good bit if pizza and nibble on her nipples. Oh how it makes her turned on when I suck her tits. We finish eating and then I watch a movie while she is gagged and hog tied.

After the movie I fück K in her pußsy and aßs alternately. I pour wax all over her and watch her scream and moan saying "Thank You master" from all the pain/pleasure. Then I whip her, shave her entire body, and take a shower and have sëx in there too.

After that she cooks us dinner and watches tv and we talk about the events. The after that I take her to the play room piss in/on her and sit on her belly till she pee's. I then slap her pussy a few times and then make out, I'm plunging my tongue down her throat till she gags.

Then we shower and I sleep on her.