Chapter One : Prolouge ✿

Have You Ever Wanted Something To Last Forever , Well That Is Exactly How Mickey Wanted It To Go . She Had Him In Her Arms For So Long , Just To Let Him Go . She Is 16 Now , Roaming The Streets Trying To Find Herself . She Encounters An Old Flame , None Other Than Jacob Perez .. Will She Let Him Back In Her Life , Regarding The Past .. Or Will She Cherish The Moments She Once Had With Her Father's Killer .. Well This Is Where Mickey Torres' Story Begins ...... Enjoy !

-It All Happened One Monday Morning . Mickey Woke Up To A Note .. It Read :

Dear Mickey ,

I Won't Be Home This Morning , But I Will Pick You Up From School . Breakfast Is On The Stove , Try Not To Miss The Bus This Morning . -_- .. Love You !

I Went Downstairs , Fixed My Plate Of : Eggs , Bacon , And Pancakes , And Jogged Back Upstairs . I Was Eating As I Blasted My Music On Full Blast . I Was Throwing Clothes Out Of My Closet Trying To Pick Out The Perfect Outfit For School . I Heard A Door Creak Open , So I Peeked My Head Out Of My Room .

" Hello ? , Is Anybody There ? " I Asked Down The Halls . No Answer . So I Went Back To My Music . I Finally Chose The Perfect Outfit And Looked In The Mirror . My Hair Looked A Mess , I Jogged Into My Hall Closet And Grabbed My Hair And MakeUp Kit . When I Touched It , I Felt A Sudden Cold Front Brush Across Me . I Shuddered Before Shaking It Off . I Walked Back Into My Room , Heading For The Bathroom .

I Ran My Bath Water , And Looked Into The Mirror . I Was Surprised To Find A Boy Looking Back At Me With An Evil Grin . I Turned Around , And Looked Back At The Mirror To Find Him Right In Front Of Me . " What Do You Want ? " I Asked Trying To Hide My Fear . " I Want You ! " He Whispered Into My Ear .

I Slapped Him With A Razor , And Began Running Down The Hall . He Chased Me And Pushed Me Down The Stairs . I Was Bloody And My Vision Was Getting Blurry . The Last Thing I Remember Was Him Saying " I Get What I Want , And You Just Made The Worst Mistake Of Your Life . " Then I Blacked Out .

The Counselor Was Writing Something Down On Her Notepad , Before She Said " Do You Remember The Way He Looked ? " I Hesitated But Nodded My Head Yes . She Remained Silent Before She Motioned For Me To Continue . " He Was Light Skinned , About "6'5" , And He Had A Jet Black Afro . I Think " ... " Well You Are Free To Go Ms. Torres .. Your Next Session Is Next Monday " .. " Thank You For Everything , Ms. Johnson ! "

I Packed My Bags Up And Was Searching For My Keys When A Boy Walked Up , And Leaned On My Car . " Um Excuse Me , Can You Get Off My Car ? " .. He Just Stood There .. " Lemme Tell You One More Time --- " I Was Cut Off By Him Holding On Tightly To My Neck . " You Are Gonna Unlock Your Car & Come With Me , No Questions Asked ! " He Demanded . I Unlocked My Car , Got Thrown In The Back , And Next Thing You Know , Im Being Driven Into A Dark Alley .

A/N : WHOA ,,, WHO COULD THAT BE .. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ... PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT , AND FAN ........................................................... STAY MINDLESS AMIGOS