Chapter 2 : Scarred Memories .. Twisted Love ..

As I Was Feeling The Spot Where I Landed , I Looked Up Just In Time To See Us Pulling Into A Pitch Black Garage . I Bit My Lip And Silently Prayed I Wouldn't Get Hurt . I Opened My Eyes And Was Met With A Blinding Light . I Shielded My Eyes Until They Adjusted To Their Surroundings . A Dim Light Was Shone Directly Upon A Rusty Wooden Chair . I Shuddered At The Thought Of Me Sitting There .

" Well , Well , Well .. Don't We Meet Again Ms. Torres ? " A Deep Voice Came From The Corner . I Turned My Head And Seen My Father Tied Up , Along With The Jet Black Afro . I Cried Silent Tears At My Father Who Was Violently Thrown In The Chair .

His Outfit Was Ripped . I Think He Was On His Way To Work Because He Was Dressed Professionally . They Ripped His Tape Off And Punched Him A Good Two Times Before He Hung His Head Low . He Rose A Little And Bore Those Sad Brown Eyes Into My Soul . I Tried To Break Loose From The Dude Holding Me . He Had Plump Pink Lips , A Short Curly Hair Cut , A Buff Figure , And Some Brown Eyes That Could Make You Melt Like Chocolate .

A Boy With A Blonde Patched Mohawk Walked In Checking His Watch . He Was Stout , Had Perfect Cheek Bones , And Had Perfect Composure . He Smiled At His Phone Then Went Back To His Serious Face .

" Hurry This Along Can We ? I Have Two More People That Owe Me Money .. What Are You Going To Do With This Girl ? " Mohawk Said .

" I Am Going To Keep Her A While , Craig . " Afro Spoke Up .

" Well , Hurry Up With This Man . You Have Jobs To Tend To And He Is Holding You Up , Jacob . Be Done With Him And Get Her Out Of Here ! " Craig Snapped .

" Whatever You Say Boss . " Jacob Retorted .

He Ran His Hands Through His Curly Afro And Sighed Before Throwing Endless Punches Into My Father . I Cried Helplessly As I Watched All Of The Life Drain Out Of His Eyes . I Broke Loose Just As The Final Punch Was Given And I Was Sure My Dad Was A Goner . He Started Breathing Heavily And Stumbled On His Words .

" M-m-m-myy P-p-pock--- " He Stuttered Before He Was Motionless And Dead To The World . I Flung Myself Upon Him And Wrinkled His Suit . A Boy With Two Long Braids Came In With A Body Bag And Started Untying My Dad . I Reached Into My Dad's Pocket And Recieved A Necklace With Mickey Mouse On It .

My Fingers Was Bloody And My Heart Felt Like It Was Stabbed A Million Times . I Couldn't Move . I Felt Some Heavy Fingers And I Looked Into The Black Eyes Of Who Just Earned The Name Of My Father's Killer .

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER .. PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT , AND FAN .. AND REMEMBER TO STAY MINDLESS !