Character Profile: Lyra Robinson

Age: 26

Nationality: British

Profession: Junior Researcher

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Green

Profile

Lyra is the daughter of Alterra Governor, Ryley Robinson, and world renowned explorer, Astrid Robinson (nee Barnes). In her younger years, Lyra was known to be a bit of a rebel, especially if there was something she felt strongly about. An advocate for change, her schools and her parents encouraged her voice.

Her life dramatically changed at twelve years old when Alterra hired her mother as their Head of Exploration. The Robinson's settled on one of Alterra's space stations, and Lyra found her passion: space. At eighteen, she gained a place at the International Academy of Space Sciences and Cosmic Education on Luna, where she met Cassidy Howard, Hunter Kelly, and Samuel Cooper. After graduation, she joined Alterra and became a junior researcher aboard the Juno Station. When her father went missing, she got into a lot of trouble for blaming Alterra for their lack of interest in finding out what happened to the Aurora, and almost lost her job for speaking out against them. Seeing their blatant disregard for the lives of their staff, she considered leaving the company. Professor Pearson convinced her to stay until they'd found out what had happened to her father and made sure she was included in the research done on the Aurora's disappearance. She only stayed with the company when her father returned to help him pay off his debt to them quicker.