3 | headpats

IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE,

the next day had come- todoroki arriving into the classroom early as he walked into the room

there was still thirty minutes till school begun, so the only other people in here with him were yaoyorozu, iida, and tsuyu. however, he didn't bother with small talk and simply gave them a quiet greeting before heading to his desk, preparing for what was to come.

although he usually didn't arrive so early, there was one reason he did so today.

because a certain e/c eyed, h/c haired, cheery girl always appeared around this time.

..don't ask how he knew that.

right when todoroki was about to sit down, the sound of shoes could be heard walking down the corridor until the door slid open, revealing you on the other side.

okay, todoroki thought to himself, smoothing out his hair, do this for the article, shoto..

NOTE..
your behavior around the person you might have a crush on!

pay attention to your physical behavior- notice how you react instinctively when your crush is around. different people will react differently, and it will generally be a subconscious reaction.

usually, when you have a crush, you will react in one of two ways depending on your personality- the shy reaction or the outgoing reaction!

now, todoroki already knew which reaction he'd most likely have- it obviously being the shy reaction. however, he didn't exactly pay attention to how he acted around you, nor if he would even have one of the two reactions.

so this was the only way he'd be able to confirm his suspicions.

[1]  the shy reaction!

"h-hey, y/n!" he stuttered, internally cursing himself for it as you waved to him with a smile.

do you suddenly feel like you might like to curl up into a ball when your crush is around?