One the Road Again

My night always ends with loud screams and a giant "good night where ever we are, we're One Direction!"

But sometimes, while I'm up on stage, serenading thousands of teen girls, I'll see that one. The one girl that stands out from the rest of them. The one girl that looks like a goddess while swaying her hips side to side to our music. The one girl that makes you want to jump off stage and bone her right then and there, not caring about the thousands of on lookers. Sure, the magazines say I'm a 'man-whore' and that I have sex with anything that walks, but that's not necessarily true. I mean, I just don't have the time. We're in a different place every night, sometimes I don't even know where we are. We get there, we go to the stadium, we get ready, and we get on stage by 7. Yeah sure, I have a few hours of leisure, but defiantly not enough to find someone, get to know them, and fück. Once we get off stage, we load back into the bus, and we're off to another, unknown area. Sometimes, like when we are at award shows, there will be huge after party, and I won't lie, I'll find some drunken girl, chat her up, bring her back to my hotel room, and fück her brains out. It's become a habit. It's not like I don't care and I want to fück everything, it's just, I don't get enough of it on tour. I have to get my fill before tour otherwise I won't get any at all. It's not like the other boys that have girlfriends and can just do their business whenever they see each other, but I can't have one, nor do I even want one.

So anyways, here I am running back to the tour bus where it will take us to a hotel for the night. The ride there was filled with talk about how the show went and Niall somehow getting drunk. Once we get the "hotel without a name", everyone says their goodnights and goes to their own rooms. I find mine, walk in, drop my things, and jump on the very uncomfortable bed. I close my eyes and think back to her. The way her hair was matted to her face due to the sweat from her sexy little dance, the way her breasts lightly jumped along with her to the beat of the song. Everything I thought of sent shivers down my spine and soon enough the bulge in my pants become more and more visible. I mentally cursed myself for wearing these tight ass jeans; my erection pressing to the zipper. I start palming myself lightly through my jeans, pulling out my phone and scrolling though my contacts, trying to find any girl that was close and would be as horny as I was. I guess it would be good to know exactly where we were... I threw my phone on the night stand and ran my finger through my hair, my crotch practically throbbing and begging to be set free from these restrictive jeans. I guess I'd be taking care of this myself. I brought my hand back down to the button of my jeans, I popped it open and immediately the pressure surrounding my dick was lightened. I pulled down on the metal clip on my zipper and then followed by pulling my jeans of entirely. Jesus, I was harder than I thought and all because of the mystery girl in the front row. If only she know what she's doing to me. I began stroking myself through my boxers, adding pressure as I went up and down. I closed my eyes, imagining the girl that has no name.

I imagined myself grabbing her by the arm and dragging her to a private room back stage, pulling her onto my mouth as she straddles me on whatever piece of furniture our bodies can find. I grab her äss and push her below me. I grind my hips in to hers and she gasps at the sudden contact. Soon enough my hand is raking up and down her soaked panties as she heavily pants. Every moan, every groan, and every gasp makes my cöck twitch. We barely know what happened, but next thing we know, our clothes are spread out on the floor. I needed to be in this girl...now.

I can't take the teasing anymore. I pull my boxers off completely and spit in my hand. I grasp my throbbing cöck and start moving my arm up and down. I can already feel my stomach tightening. I throw my head back and let out a loud groan.

She's lying down on her back with her legs spread wide open for me. My mouth dangerously close to her heat and I blow on her small sensitive clït. She groans and it's like a command, soon enough I'm attacking the little bud with my tongue. She lets out a moan loud enough to be a scream. Her legs tighten around my head while I continue my assault on her soaked püssy. Her taste mixed together with her screams of pure pleasure makes my senses run wild. I slip a finger inside of her tight warmth and curl it upwards, hitting the right spot and she practically jumps. I hear her say something but I'm too into working her püssy that I don't make out what she says. She says it louder and I stop in my tracks.

"I'm going to cüm Harry!"

She sits up with a confused look on her face, like she didn't know why I had denied her orgasm.

"You're not cümming until I do."

With that she lays back with a grin. I reach down to the floor, grab my wallet and pull out the small foil packet, rip it open with my teeth, and roll it down my length. I rub myself up and down her centre and slowly push myself into her. I start thrusting in and out of her, our hips meeting each others, our moans mixing together and filling the room. I lean down so that my forehead is pressed against hers. My hands grab and massage her tits and her's grip my hair. My mouth attaches to her collarbone and I suck until I see a blackish-blue mark appear on her skin. Thoroughly satisfied with the mark, I grin and add more speed to my thrusts. She's almost there, I can feel it.

My hand moves up and down my cock at top speed and the tightening in my stomach is almost at the point of bursting. My moans have gradually gotten louder and I wouldn't be surprised if someone has heard. The thought her tight püssy squeezing me as I push myself in and out of her is enough to throw me off the edge itself. Just as I feel my end nearing, my other hand moves itself to my hair and I lightly tug on it. I think of her finish. I think of her clenching my cock and releasing all over me, and next thing I knew, I was climaxing myself. Loud moans escaped my lips as I rode out my high, sprits of thick cüm resting on my chest as I slowed my breathing. After I calm down, my hands reach over to the tissue box next to me and wipe myself down. I run my forearm across my clammy head to gather the sweat that has accumulated along my hairline. I sit up and my feet carry me over to the shower, I turn the knob, and I step in. I warm water cascades my body and a smile goes across my face.

Here is to the never ending cycle that comes with fame and fortune. The lonely nights that are spend with my hand and the thought of random girls screaming my name. The mystery girls that will never know how much sexual frustration they have caused me. But hey, who knows, maybe you'll be the one that drives me off the edge next time. I'll see you on the road.

-All the love, Harry xx