Jealous?Kageyama x Reader

Today's volleyball training session was odd

Today's volleyball training session was odd. Whenever you're free you've came over to the gym and helped Kyioko and Yachi with preparing water bottles and towels for the team. Sometimes you try to help them with analysing their techniques but due to your relationship to Kageyama you've been too focused on him to be much of a help.
On the court the guys were training their spiking technique with Kageyama and Sugawara as their Setters. You were used to the quarrels between Kageyama and Hinata but today was very, very different. Whenever Kageyama has to set for Hinata he purposely makes it incredible hard for Hinata to reach the ball. One time he even just "set" the ball right at Hinata's head. They were bickering like crazy so you decided to mediate.

"Tobio-kun! Please calm down! What the hell-", before you could reach out to grab his arm in a comforting way he slapped it away

"Tobio-kun! Please calm down! What the hell-", before you could reach out to grab his arm in a comforting way he slapped it away. "Tobi-" "Shut up!", he was furious. His eyes were full of anger directed at you and Hinata. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!, you yelled at Kageyama, tears forming in your eyes. He's never been angry at you nor did he treated you that way. Hinata stand protectively in front of you, glancing behind and asking if you're okay. You nodded slowly before you're eyes widened. Kageyama hold Hinata up at his collar, clenched teeth on the brink of punching Hinata. "Stop it. Please. Kageyama...", you said between small sobs, unable to move.

Kageyama dropped Hinata in an instant seeing you like this mixed up his feelings. He was angry, jealous and irritated. "Then tell me", he said in a low voice,"what have you done at Hinata's place last evening?". "W-what..?" His fist clenched, he was shaking. "WHY Y/N? WHY HIM? AM I NOT ENOUGH?!", Kageyama was shaking even more, he almost starts to sob between his yelling words with his head and gaze lowered to the ground. "Tobio..", you whispered, trying to reach your hand out to him one more time. When Hinata saw that Kageyama he was about to slap your hand away again he punched Kageyama right in the stomach. "BAKA!", Hinata yelled. He got it now. Kageyama was jealous but that doesn't give him the permission to treat you that way. "Yes, Y/N was at my place last evening.", he breathed out, steadying his voice before continuing,"she was babysitting Natsu since my parents were out and I had a date with Yachi..", the last part was whispered, with Hinata blushing.

Kageyama's head jolt up, his eyes widened in shock. There was no anger or jealousy anymore in his eyes. There was only regret and sorrow. He was scared that his Y/N would leave him for being a dumbass like that. For showing that ugly side of him. ("What of she's scared of me now? I would never hurt her.."), he thought to himself. His eyes were now showing pure horror while he looked back in the floor.

Suddenly he felt a warm, tight embrace

Suddenly he felt a warm, tight embrace. When he looked down he saw Y/N with slight tears in her eyes. "I am sorry..", you whispered,"I didn't wanted to make you jealous. I should have-". Kageyama interrupted you with a lovingly kiss. His hand on the back of your head, stroking your head carefully and holding you by the waist. "I am the one who should be sorry, Y/N. How can I ever make this up to you? I've been acting like a d*ck. Do you think you can ever forgive me?", his voice was slightly shaking while he kissed the top of your head. "Boke..", you looked up to him with a smile on your face. That smile on your face made him blush like crazy. How can he be so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like you? "How about I cook your favourite dish? I'll get some snacks and we can watch whatever movie you want.", his rambling went on and on before he felt your lips on his nose. "I'd love that", you give him a closed eyed smile and before you could go down, since you've been tiptoeing for kissing him, we lifted you over his shoulder. You let out a small shriek which Kageyama chuckled too. "We're going now.", he turned to Hinata, fist bumping him,"I promise I'll make it up to you too!" The embarrassed was seen and heard but Hinata decided to play it cool with no further teasing. "You better set more balls for me in further matches if you're really sorry. Oh and..", he sounded now a bit more serious,"Don't hurt her ever again!" With a serious nod Kageyama ran off with you on his shoulder, taking care of your skirt too since he wouldn't allow any other guy to see what's his.

"I really love you like crazy, Y/N.", he breathed out. "Hm? Did you say something, Tobio? And can you please let me walk on my own now?", you pouted. "I said it's breezy and no, we're almost there anyway.", he smiled slightly to himself. ("Some day I'll shower you with all the love I have. Please bear a little longer with me.."), he thought to himself.

-> shall I continue that story or leave it like that?
I could turn into more 🌶 or an individual 🌶🍋?
I didn't proof read and I wrote it while being on the phone 🤣

2. Gif by Athias95