MEETING AT THE EXAMS

Bless your ears child  ❤️

Deku:🥺💪🏻

"Sigh." You exasperated next to your best friend Ochaco.

"What's up with you?" The girl walks in front of you to examine your face.

"I don't know I feel kinda out of it" You really didn't feel like taking the exam today, especially after moving all the way from America.  After averting your gaze, you spot a boy mumbling to himself about to fall.

"Hey! CHACO CATCH THAT KID" Your friend then turns in confusion following the finger you have pointed at the kid about to fall. She uses her quirk to quickly stop the boy before falling.

"AHHH oh-" the boy yells and notices that he didn't face plant. He starts to conversate with your friend. He's kinda cute. The kid is a blushing mess around us, you decided not to engage and let Ochaco deal with him. You try to pretend not to care, but he's like a cute little puppy. After noticing you he says,

"Hey thanks for saving me!" You nod in response looking away so Ochaco wouldn't see your blush. You both start to walk away from the boy.

"Wowww (y/n) are freckles your turn on?"

"FUCK OFF!" You lightly hit her arm before she drags you into the huge exam building. You hadn't even noticed the boy had cheered you up a bit.

After settling down and entering the huge building you and Ochaco take your seats. You were completely zoned out until some stern guy got up and yelled at the broccoli headed kid from before for mumbling. You and Ochaco giggled to each other and waited for the exam to begin. Unfortunately you and Ochaco got split up into different sections. There, you met some other people and some hot headed asshole named who got on your nerves. He called you a side character and even told you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP". Not to mention HE KEPT STEALING ALL YOUR POINTS. After calming down you couldn't help but think about that boy with the freckles. You secretly hoped he would get in.

"He is fucking adorable." You got 58 points in total and passed the exams.

Iida :🤖🤓

Iida pov

I should make it into the exam in a timely manner. I quickly walked to the entrance. Maybe I'll get some tips if I arrive early! I was very disappointed when I was met with a (h/c) haired girl. I was expecting that I would arrive first. It was still an hour early.

"Hello" she smiles at me. She is quite charming. I quickly avert my gaze.

"Hello, I'm Tenya, Iida" She smiled again and put out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm (l/n) (y/n)" I shook her hand then walked away after introductions. "Well, good luck to you too!" She yells while I walk away. What a cheerful girl. I decided to sit down on one of the steps leading inside until the exam starts. The girl follows. I turn around and feel a blush creeping up my face. "Would you like to engage in conversation?" I ask. She nods

"So what's your quirk Iida?" she starts up the convo and ALREADY STARTS USING MY FIRST NAME. Cute, adorable. astronomical. I like her. I like her a lot, oh boy oh boy oh boy.