✨Meeting the bois at school 2✨

Ahh yes sinning^

NOTE: the villains don't go to school, so I just did like your guys second encounter.  

Sero: 💃🌹

Gamers

It's your first day. Your listening to music with your friend Jirou. She's been so busy with family, you barely get the time to talk. So when she brings up this, you were certainly caught off guard. 

"Hey y/n. Wanna go on a double date with me?" Your eyes widened.

"JIROU? You on a double date!?!? With who!!?!?" 

"Well during the exams some kid asked me out. It's not really a date but he's bring his friend and I don't wanna be by myself. Pleaseee y/n" She blushed.

"U-uh sure? His friend better cute or else!" You joked walking into class. That's when you saw your soulmate. "TAPE BOY!" you called out leaving Jirou throughly confused. 

"SLEEPING GIRL!" He waved with a bright smile on his face. "You got in!"

"Yeah I did." His excitement to see you made you flustered. 

"Well sit next to me!" You nodded and sat next to him. Jirou still confused sat next you as well. Then some loud kid came running to the boy next to you.

"Hey! Sero!" The golden hair boy waved then started greeting with each other. His name is Sero huh? 

"Th-that's him!" Jirou points to the golden haired kid with a black streak in his hair. 

"Wait what?"

"The kid from the exam who asked me out" You look toward the way she points, she smacks you.

"Oww!" 

"DON'T LOOK HE'S GONNA NOTI-"

"Hey Jirou!" The boy comes over to us. You notice Sero's gaze lands on you. 

"He-Hey Denki!"

"You ready for our date today after school?" The boy asks.

"Yeah, I'm bringing my friend Y/n" She harshly grabs your shoulder blushing like crazy, almost like a cry for help. Yikes she is a mess.

"Uh Hello, I'm y/n" You smile. 

"Oh Hey Y/n. I'm bringing Sero with me too! It'll be like a double date." You see Sero's eye light up and widen.  You both make direct eye contact.

"So a double date huh?" Sero questions still fixed on you. 

"Yeah a double date!" The boy hugs Jirou and exclaims. Before anyone can say anything else, 

"EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS"

Tamaki:🧝‍♂😭

~Senpai~

You were late and lost on your first day of school. What a fucking lousy day! You sulked to yourself looking at the paper you were given that literally only said "Class A". How the fuck am I supposed to know where I'm going?!?! What you also didn't know is that two people were watching you.