Meeting Aimee&Charlie

LEONDRE'S POV*

Summer has been asleep for about 45 minutes so while i was lying with her i decided to check my instagram and twitter/snapchat.

I first got my snapchat up and snapped Summer sleeping (im not being creepy she just looked so adorable) I captioned it with, *my poorly princess💞xxxxx* Then she woke up...

"Hi Leo, how long have i been asleep?"
She said sleepily.

"About 45 minutes" I reply smiling,
She had cute bed hair and sleepy eyes, she was still perfect! I gazed at her as she sat up stretching. When she finished she looked at me and said;

"What you staring at?"

"You" i replied.

SUMMERS POV*

"You" he replied.

I blushed.

"Me?" I say.

"Yes my beautiful girlfriend" he says emphasising the word 'girlfriend' . I blushed.

Then he sat up and our noses were basically touching and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you" he said,
" I love you too" i replied.

"I'm hungry" Leo then says out of nowhere.

"Your always hungry" i laughed, he giggled.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen, he sat me down on a chair and smiled, he ran and got a jar of nutella and the bread, then laid it on the side,

"Do you want some?" He asked cutely.

"No thankyou" i said back gazing into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes i'm sure," i said smiling.

So he spread himself some nutella on toast, gotta admit it looked delicious! Then I decided to check my phone for any notificationss...

My screen read

Mommyy💞-2 Messages

Leo😻❤️💋💞💕-1 snapchat

Unknown Number-Missed call.

The Unknown phone call was normal it didn't bother me anymore since Leo encouraged me to stand for myself because it was probably Jessica so I ignored it.

Then i saw a message of OMG my best friend from Year 8 she moved schools a while back And i haven't heard off her in ages!!!

Aimee💞😂💕😻❤️💕😭-1Message

"Omg LEO!!!" I said quite loud (his parents weren't in they were out shopping)

"What what?!?!" He says worriedly.

I just smiled and opened the text with him leaning over my shoulder...

(Aimee-a)

A- Hiii Summer, haven't spoke to you in ages, I am so sorry I really am, I had my phone cleared because the storage was full and I lost all numbers and only just got yours back, anyway me and my parents are back in town for a couple weeks so I was wondering do you wanna meet up at maybe 3, I have someone i want you to meet?!?!😭💞💕😂😻❤️👌💋💙🙈xxxxxxxx

I replied with...

S-OMG😭 Aimee i haven't seen you in ages and I will meet you at 3 at the park, i also have someone I want you to meet💕💞😂😭😻❤️❤️👌 xxxxxxxxx

"Who's that?" Leo says confused.

"My like best friend, she left in year 8 And i lost all contact with her! i am meeting her at 3... AND OMG ITS 2:45!!! I need to go home and get changed, you coming i want you to meet her!!!!" I said excitedly.

Leo nodded happily.

I ran home and quickly got changed into my high waisted jeans a fitted jumper which reads "Just Smile" . Leo was wearing his baggy black jeans, a white Tupac top and gold high tops.

I quickly went over my hair with the straighteners and set off.

LEOS POV*

We set off to the park, when we got there, there was a tall brown haired girl with a tall blonde haired boy. He looked nice.

"SUMMER" The brown haired girl shouted,

"AIMEE" Summer screamed back, she looked much better now (she was ill).

They ran over to each other and hugged .

"And who is this then summer???" Aimee said pointing over to me, i smiled, and awkwardly waved.

"This is who I wanted you to meet, this is Leondre, my boyfriend" she said shuffling towards me.

"Hi," I mumbled.

"Aw hey Leondre, this is Charlie, my boyfriend," she said interlocking her fingers with his.

"Aw hi charlie," Summer said,

"Hey" he said back

Then we started to get into a deep conversation about how we all met each other.

"So how did you and Charlie meet?" I asked.

"Well when I moved away with my parents in year 8 it was because of their business, and they were joining with another company to make it twice as good and successful, and well they had a party to celebrate, in Bournemouth (where we moved) and Charlie was the son of the other company owners and here we are today, he asked me out on the beach it was the best moment ever!" She said and charlie smiled at her. "So how about you?" Aimee added.

"Well urm i'll let Leo explain" summer said staring at me.

"Well erm she invited me to the park so we met up and I got her favourite ice-cream for her, and we sat on the bench eating ice-cream when she got it all up her cheek, she tried to get it off but it wouldnt so i helped and we kinda maybe kissed, and then I asked her out!" I said turning a little bit red.

"Awwww" charlie and Aimee said unison.

I blushed and turned to summer who was also blushing, then out of nowhere Charlie goes, "any of you watch geordie shore?

Then I shouted "YES!!!"

"AND ME!!" Aimee&Summer said in Unison.

Then I said "Holly doee".

"IKY" Charlie said.

Summer then goes "GAZ THOUGH"

"OMG SUMMER REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO OBSESS OVER CALLUM TURNER?" AIMEE SHOUTED.

"OMG YES HE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!" Summer shouted back, I have to admit I got quite jealous I could also see the jealousy in Charlies eyes, i think they both clicked, "but MY boyfriends much better" summer said looking at me and Aimee kissing Charlies cheek smiling.
IT WAS A AMAZING DAY.....

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!