[Mollie Foxer] SU Roleplay Highlights #1 (@PinkieTheWaterBender)

Credits: Delilah_Pretztail & PinkieTheWaterBender

[Note: This is a highlighted moment from my rp with PinkieTheWaterBender. This is not indented to steal anything from anyone.]
_________________________________________

Mollie was in her's and Spinel's house on Homeworld watching TV. Mollie suddenly started getting a toothache, but she tries to hide it from Spinel. Mollie knows Spinel can help her since she's a doctor and a dentist, but Mollie's fear of shots and sever anxiety is preventing her from getting the help she needs.

Mollie Foxer: ... *Hides her toothache more and smiles nervously* Hey S-Spinel, I'm going to be right back...! *Gets up from her side of the couch and starts walking to her's and Spinel's bathroom*

Spinel looked a little worried. Spinel knows Mollie's fear of shots as she walks to the bathroom towards Mollie.

Spinel: *Worried* Hey, you ok?

Mollie yelped in surprise as she turned to the doorway. Mollie quickly thought up of an excuse to at least stall long enough to fix this toothache herself.

Mollie Foxer: O-of course! Can y-you... Uh... Give me some p-privacy...?

Spinel: Oh, of course Molls! I'll be waiting outside!

Spinel closes the bathroom door to give Mollie some privacy before she (Spinel) waited outside of the bathroom. Mollie silently locks the bathroom door before she goes to her side of the sink counter top (or whatever they're called), walks up to the mirror, and opens her mouth to see why she's having a toothache.

Much to Mollie's dismay it turns out that Mollie has a cavity. Mollie doesn't know what to do. Mollie sees a tube of toothpaste and quickly eats some of it before washing the remaining toothpaste off of her face and walks out of the bathroom after unlocking the door.

Spinel doesn't notice Mollie coming out of the bathroom. Spinel is still worrying about Mollie right.

Spinel (Thinking): I hope Mollie's ok, I wish I could help the poor thing out...

Mollie looks at Spinel wondering why she didn't noticed her coming out of the bathroom, but there was no time to think about that as she (Mollie) looks at the time to see that it's time for lunch.

Mollie Foxer: Spinel, let's go to earth. I need to eat now.

Spinel: *Looks up at Mollie and smiles* Alrighty, wanna race to the warp pad?

Mollie Foxer: No, I want to eat.

Mollie goes to the front door and opens it for Spinel waiting for her to walk out of it first.

Spinel: *Nods as she begins to walk out the door and towards the warp pad* Thanks Mollie.

Mollie Foxer: You're welcome.

Mollie starts walking with Spinel. Luckily for Mollie the warp pad to earth is 2 blocks from their house. On earth in Steven's garden a purple spinel named Violet was bored as heck and didn't know what to do. Violet suddenly sees Spinel and Mollie warps in from Homeworld.

Violet: *Smiles* Hi guys!

Mollie Foxer: ... Last time I checked, we're girls.

Violet: It's-... I know that, but-... You know what, never mind! Anyways how have you and Spinel been?

Mollie Fox: *Feels her toothache spiking up, but quickly hides it with a smile* Great! It's been going swell on Homeworld since Era 3 started!

Spinel: Yep, everything has been super amazing!