[Mollie Foxer] SU Roleplay Highlights #2 (@PinkieTheWaterBender)

Credits: Delilah_Pretztail & PinkieTheWaterBender

[Note: This is a highlighted moment from my rp with PinkieTheWaterBender. This is not indented to steal anything from anyone.]

Warning: Some PG-13 languages, kidnapping, medical kidnapping, sus themes, dark themes, THOT, Blues Clues references, and revenge
_________________________________________

Mollie was sleeping peacefully in bed until she suddenly wakes up to the sounds of knocking at the door. Mollie turns to Spinel (who's in her own bed), grabs a broom, and pokes Spinel's "tush" in order to wake her up.

Spinel: *Yawns and wakes up* Hm? •-•

Mollie Foxer: Spinel, someone's at the door.

Spinel stretches and gets up before walking to the door and opening the door. It was Pink Pearl at the door holding flowers, which are for Spinel.

Mollie Foxer: Who's there?

Spinel: *Blushes* J-just someone Molls.

Pink Pearl: *Smiles* Hey Spinel, these flowers are for you. *Gives the flowers to Spinel*

Spinel: *Blushes and takes the flowers* Thanks...!

Mollie gets and and goes to Spinel only to see Pink Pearl at the door.

Mollie Foxer: ... Hi?

Pink Pearl: *Smiles* Oh, hi Mollie! Sorry if I woke you two up.

Spinel: It's ok.

Mollie Foxer: What are you doing here?

Pink Pearl: I'm here to visit you and Spinel, if that's alright.

Mollie Foxer: Hm, that's pretty sus. Spinel what do you think?

Spinel: Oh c'mon Mollie, Pink Pearl's our new friend! I'm sure she won't do anything wrong!

Mollie Foxer: What? Since when? I'm not asking because I'm rude, I'm asking because I had too many "loathing whales to death" episodes to remember.

[Flashback Time!]

Mollie Foxer: I want to blow so many up to the point where the ocean turns blood red.

Spinel: *Laughs nervously* Ok, maybe not THAT far...

Mollie Foxer: Then I wanna start slicing and dicing every single dolphin, I loath them just as much as whales and for the rest of the Whale's cousins... I'LL START TRACKING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS DOWN AND-

▪︎ Fast Forward TV Static Noises ▪︎

Mollie Foxer: Bismuth, kill all whales please.

Bismuth: Uh... Why???

Mollie Foxer: They're being mammals instead of being fish! I want them dead! DEAD!!! I WANT YOU TO PAINT THE OCEANS RED!!! I WANT THEM TO BLOW UP INSIDE AND OUT!!! IF THERE'S A HANDFUL LEFT I WANT THEM CHOPPED UP INTO SUSHI WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!!!

Bismuth: Ok, ok calm down! 0-0"

Mollie Foxer: I WANT TO SNAP THEIR NECKS SO HARD THAT THEIR HEADS POP RIGHT OFF!!! I WANT WHALES DEAD!!! I WANT DOLPHINS DEAD!!! I WANT ALL SPECIES SIMILAR TO WHALES AND DOLPHINS DEAD!!!

▪︎Fast Forward TV Static Noises▪︎

Mollie Foxer: HEY!!! *About to jump into a whale tank with a knife at an aquarium* TIME TO SAY GOODNIGHT, WHALES!!!