Ink Made A Huge Mistake

Twenty-Sixth: FGOD Error. Ink, in a desperate attempt to CHECK Error's soul, bashes and smashes Error's ribcage to pieces, and upon checking the soul, instantly and fully regrets it. Bonus points if Error dies.

The day was warm, despite the fact that all the people in the AU were incapable of feeling or caring about heat. The sun hung high and bright in the sky, as if a thumbtack kept it pinned. The main person involved in the current argument is an artist in trade and looks.

He has a giant paintbrush that rests in a loop in his belt thing, and a giant scarf that fades from brown around his neck down to tan at the ends

He has a giant paintbrush that rests in a loop in his belt thing, and a giant scarf that fades from brown around his neck down to tan at the ends. He has a telltale ink splotch on his cheeks, and artist gloves. He continues this by wearing a shirt of brown and white and a pair of pants that has teal suspenders by the looks of it. He also wears socks without shoes.

The second skeleton involved in the argument goes by the affectionate name of Blue.

(The middle one)

He wears a cerulean dark blue pair of boots, a pair of dark blue trousers, a soft gray battlebody with a white shirt underneath and a light blue/cyan scarf + cape.

These two have been going at each other for the last five minutes, the first skeleton, by the name of-

"INK! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! YOU'VE NEVER CHECK'D ERROR'S SOUL?!"

"Well, it never came up. We were too busy fighting and his soul never came close enough to me to CHECK..."

"YOU'RE SO STUPID!"

"Blue! I'm honestly shocked! It's not like it's a big deal! After all, I have a pretty good idea what's in it anyways."

"OH REALLY? FINE. SHARE WHAT YOU THINK ERROR'S CHECKBOX SAYS."

"Error!Sans The Destroyer, *Mindless Destroyer of AUs, *Hates Creation. Duh." Blue practically storms off, shouting-

"I WILL BE GOING OFF ON MY OWN! IT'S THE ONLY WAY I WON'T MURDER YOU ALL! DO NOT FOLLOW ME!"