4.My eyes can't stop following you

Taehyung's pov

Driving through the city to my new college seemed nostalgic to me. Before I presented me and Jimin often used to hangout and party hard. Life was not the same anymore for me. My parents enrolled me to the all alpha college and that place was a nightmare. It was full of misogynistic alphas whose only motive in life was to look down on others and claim themselves as superior. They tried to involve me in their so-called misogynistic gang but I have had enough. I asked my parents that I was going to complete the remaining one year of my college at St.Clarke's university. A university where werewolves and human studied together, where there wasn't any disparity. Although my parents objected at first but I said that it was going to help me become a better leader if I atleast learnt to live in harmony with people and werewolves of all kinds. That seemed to do the trick. All my parents cared about was the throne and it's next legitimate successor.

My parents already bought a penthouse for me here, which I objected at first , but I realized that it was okay as long as I could live off my own. I drove myself straight to the university. It was big and it looked so lively, completely opposite of my previous college. As I entered the parking lot I could see many couples eating their faces out, some of them were even werewolves and humans, which was absolutely forbidden for me.

I could feel the stares at me as I made my way to the dean's office. Someone poked my shoulder from behind and I turned around to see a girl being shy and handing me a paper. I took the paper and opened it which read, "Alpha , I am on my heat". I cringed internally, I wanted to tear off the paper at her face but I have manners and an image to sustain so I said , "Excuse me, I am kind of busy right now" and handed her back that disgusting paper. She whined "Alphaaaaa, my alphaaa". I wish I could sew off her mouth. Without sparing a glance I went for the dean's office. Cringy ass girl.

The Dean was extremely nice. He was a beta, but he held a power like alpha. I greeted him and introduced myself. He talked with me about all the rules and regulations of this university, which seemed pretty laid back to me , considering the place I came from. He then told me where my class was and wished me luck. I greeted him goodbye and left for my class, for which I was excited the whole time.

As I entered the class, I could feel every stares directed towards me. I felt a bit nervous when I was asked to introduce myself by the teacher , but I have given a bigger speech before that too in front of a whole lot people so I kept my composure and introduced myself. As I finished talking my eyes fell onto someone. He..was he real? It was my first time seeing someone so beautiful. Soft face, pale skin , deer eyes , light brown hair and plump pink lips..it looked so kissable. I could feel my orbs changing color and my inner wolf coming out. I closed my eyes and shifted my eyes quickly. I was panicking about what just happened but I cannot let my guards down. I am the future alpha of the Kim clan.

The teacher asked me to take a seat behind the said person who left me disheveled from inside. As I passed him , I could feel his gaze on me through my peripheral vision. I fisted my hands trying to control myself and took a seat behind him. He was wearing a oversized light blue tee that revealed his left shoulder. Oh my god. His pale skin looked so inviting . It almost made me want to mark him. And he was emitting am extremely sweet smell which was driving me insane. Was he an omega? Please god , let him be an omega. However I quickly shudder at what I just thought. It's been only 5 minutes since I met him and I am already considering about mating him. I cover my face with my arms and take deep breaths to calm myself down.

Seokjin's pov

I could feel a stare boring through me from back and felt a slight tingle through my spine. I decided to ignore it and proceed with what the teacher was saying. I cracked my shoulder as I could feel the fatigue through my body because I couldn't sleep last night properly. Suddenly Namjoon spoke, "Jin, you seem tired do you want me to massage your shoulder?" and then he started massaging my shoulder. I was about to say no but it felt good and Namjoon seemed skilled so I leaned in. I closed my eyes at the relaxing feeling but then suddenly a loud breaking noise came from behind. I snapped my eyes open and looked behind. My eyes ogled out at what I was seeing.

Taehyung broke the bench , his hands turned into a fist and his eyes... they turned red. I knew what red eyes meant . Jungkook's eyes also turned red when he got extremely angry. He was looking at me and Namjoon with so much rage in his eyes that it scared me and my legs felt like jelly. The teacher came to his bench and said "What do you think you did Taehyung? This is absolutely unacceptable. Violence at school? You are coming to the Dean's office with me!"

Taehyung suddenly closed his eyes and took 3 deep breaths. His orbs changed to it's original brown color and he spoke, "Mr Jaemin, I am extremely sorry to have been this unprofessional and I am ready to explain my side too infront of the Dean. So please lead the way." He stood up and bowed infront of the teacher. The teacher raised his eyebrows and left the classroom , with Taehyung following behind. My eyes following him the entire time.

He suddenly stopped at the door and turned around to give me a glance with an unreadable expression and left.

What the fuck that psycho alpha is doing?

Hey lovelies, why do you think Taehyung did it?