🌨✨🎄Christmas Special 🌨✨🎄

(A/N This is a short OVA. Merry Christmas my dear weebs, be it morning, day, afternoon or night, sip that hot coco (or tea) and enjoy it with a side of Wattpad pad and bnha crack. Merry Christmas and I love you. ❤️)

No ones POV:

It was winter time at the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, The Japanese boys had long gone but they had left a great impression on everyone.

All the Sixth years were outside (this takes place a year later) and Harry and Draco stood together the boys sipping hot chocolate trying to keep warm as they watched the other Gryffindors and Slytherins having snow ball frights while Hermione run a hot chocolate stand.

Draco's POV:

"It's bloody cold get closer you damm scar face"' I demanded as Harry wrapped his scarf over me,

"Mmh," he answered as we drank out hot chocolate.

"Babe," he whispered as I turned to him,

"What do you wa-," this scar faced fucker kissed me and pushed his hot chocolate into my mouth.

"MMPH!!" My face flushed a hot red as-

Something fell out of the sky and crushed me, no this was a person.

"NANI?!"

I think I'm dying,

Harry had moved out if the way a second before I was crushed by this hell spawn.

Bakugou's POV: Five minutes Prior

"GET BACK HERE DUNCE FACE! ILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY AND FIGHT ME!"

CRASH, Dunce face ran into a tree that was beside four eyes and icy-hot, Shitty hair crashed into me causing me to fall onto Deku who threw his hot tea into the air which landed on Kaminari just as Icy-Hot froze it, Deku trying to grab the cup with One for all and Mina threw snow at Dunce face causing him to electrocute it as well as all of us.

A fucking portal opened under us and I was the first to fall though it landing onto some fucker who was in my way.... but what the fuck just happened?

"NANI?!" I shouted as crushed this person under me.

I propelled myself the fuck out of there as the rest fell ontop of the guy on the ground.

Harry's POV:

...... I stood there just- just watching what the bloody fuck was happening.

"OMPH-" something blasted into me sending me flying to the ground this- this human fell ontop of me.

I heard Draco cry out for help before being crushed again but I couldn't help but laugh. Somethings about to happen.

No one's POV:

Harry was chuckling as Katsuki was trying to get up. "OI WHATS SO FUNNY?!" A crowed had gathered around them now circling the two wizards and the 6 UA students.

"No n-nothing" Harry laughed getting up himself, "Sorry I just couldn't help it,"

Draco hand his hand out reaching for air his head finally free. That was before Denki got up and stepped on his hand walking to Bakugou.

"BROSKI!" Bakugou stood there waiting for Denki to get into 'death grab' range. This Pikachu was in for it this time.

Draco groaned in pain but as he begun standing up Deku stumbled and fell on him, "G-Gomen! G-Gomenasai! G-Go-Gomenasai!" Stuttered Deku.