Remedy & Toxin | Diego Hargreeves (Book 1 &2)

Author: @Cee_Writes

Readers reveiw: Ever since i started watching the Umbrella Accademy and finished season 1 and 2 i just had to find any fanfics to one of my favorite characters from the show which had to be Diego Hargreeves aka 'Knife boy' XD. When i started reading these books i was stuck into reading them as they are so good!! The author themselves, Cee their writting is incredible and all her books lead you into a world that feels so real and i love it!. 

Book 1

STATUS: COMPLETE

STATUS: COMPLETE

"How did you do that!?" - "I think it's pretty clear it's because I'm freaking magic!"On the first of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. Nothing about these pregnancies were out of the ordinary except that when the day started, they were not pregnant, which is extraordinary. And the fact that these children were all born with supernatural powers, which is incredibly extraordinary.Eccentric billionaire, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made it his mission to locate and train these children. He got seven of them: Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Number Five, Ben and Vanya. They formed the Umbrella Academy.Elena Romero was a normal girl that hadn't discovered what, if anything, was extraordinary about her. The only thing worth noting is her amazing ability to suffer through hellish dates and live with an over-dramatic mother and an addict of a brother. Some could say her super power was making her dysfunctional family appear functional. She was the glue that held her family together, she was their remedy.
BOOK 2

STATUS: ONGOING

STATUS: ONGOING

Elena Romero was born on the 1st of October, 1989. Elena's superpower, she had discovered, was not keeping her dysfunctional family together. It was, in fact, keeping herself together. She could miraculously heal all of her injuries. All except one. Having been left behind by the Umbrella Academy in the Icarus Theatre, Elena's power wasn't strong enough to heal herself during the end of the world. But, by some miracle, Elena didn't die.The Commission had other plans for her. Thanks to Five's group time travel, sending the Umbrella Academy back to the 1960s, along with the apocalypse, the timeline was all but destroyed. Time was poisoned because of them, and Elena was only adding to the toxin.

 Time was poisoned because of them, and Elena was only adding to the toxin