Chapter 3

Getting ready to go out tonight was a lot easier then it was yesterday. It may have a little to do with the four shot's I've already consumed but who was counting. I thought smiling to myself as I finished the last touches of my makeup. I looked in my mirror which only made my smile grow even bigger. I looked hot, my skinny jeans hugged my body in all the right place's. My black top I picked out was low enough to show off my chest but still looked classy at the same time. I topped my outfit of with a pair of black high heeled boots and walked out of my room feeling good.

My smile dwindled away a little as I walked into my front room to find Sam pushing herself up against Noah. But only because the look on his face, he looked disgusted as she ran her well manicured finger nails down his neck to his chest.

"You know the only reason you hang around Annabelle is because your hoping I'll show up." She purred.

"Yeah that's right Sam everything is all about you." Noah grunted out sarcastically. He grabbed her roaming hands off his chest in both of his and gave her a little push away from him. She stumbled back looking pissed until she caught me out of the corner of her eye.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you Noah, no means no." She laughed as she turned around and walked up to me. I seen him roll his eyes as she walked away. "Nice boots, I have to go to the rest room then we'll go." She said walking past me toward the bathroom.

I waited until I heard the bathroom door close before turning around to Noah with my eye brows raised. "What was that all about?" I questioned with a small smile. Only because I've always thought she's never liked Noah and vice versa.

"It was nothing, just her being her." He uttered as he made his way to me. His deep green eye seemed to get brighter as they roamed over my body. Stopping just a few inches away and clearing his throat before he spoke. "Man you look good." I was taken back by his words and actually took a step back.

"Ummm thank you." I mumbled looking down as a blush rose up my cheeks. Fuck what the hell is wrong with me I have never been this way around him before. Then again he's never been this way with me neither. When I looked up to meet his eyes again he had already took the step forward and was right back in my face.

"God you smell really good too." He moaned as he brought his face up to my neck and sniffed. I went to take another step back but my body hit the hard wall. Letting out a nervous laugh I raised my hand to push at his chest so he would take the hint and back away. But as it made contact with his chest he shivered and pushed his body closer to mine trapping my hand in between our bodies. He brought a hand up and gently grabbed the back of my head while grabbing a handful of my hair. I don't know what it is about him right now but I liked it. Especially as he started running his tongue up my neck lightly nibbling when he got to my jaw line. Letting out an uneven breath when his hand tightened in my hair pulling my head back more. "I can't stop myself now that I've had a taste of you, I want more." He groaned into my neck which sent cold chills across my body.

"Well are you guys ready for some fun or what?" Sam sang out pulling the bathroom door open. In a blink of an eye Noah was already standing at the door.

"Yeah I'll meet you guys at the car, I need a drink before we go." He mumbled as he opened the door and walked out.

"Wait I thought you were the one driving." Sam yelled out after him as she followed him out the door. I just stood there at lost for words wondering if Noah had really just came on to me for the third time tonight. "Hello Annabelle are you coming." Sam asked peeking her head around the door frame.

Shaking my head I leaned down to the coffee table and went through my purse. "Yeah just let me grab my stuff." I said grabbing my ID and some money. "So is Noah ready yet?"