Chapter 2

What the hell is that banging noise, I thought raising my head off the cold tile floor and looking around. Man I must have cried myself to sleep and slept the whole day away, how pathetic am I. I groaned as the banging started up again even louder this time.

"Annabelle, if you value this door any you'll come an unlock it." Noah yelled out. Fuck, what the hell is his problem. Getting up I went for the door that looked like it was about to be broke off the hinges as Noah continued to bang on it fiercely.

"Oh my goodness." I groaned pulling open the door. "What's so wrong that you have to beat my door down..." I didn't get finish what I was saying as he pushed me aside not even giving me a second look.

I scolded his back as he practically ran through my small apartment in search for something. "What the hell are you looking for?" I asked planting myself in front of him before he could make it into my bedroom.

"Where is it?" He practically growled over my head still trying to look into my room. "I can smell it where is h...." I cut him off.

"Hello, where's what?" I asked waving my hands in front of his face. That got his attention as he seemed to finally acknowledged my presence and look down at me. "Did you leave some thing here?" I asked as he just stared at me. "Wait did you just say something about smelling it?"

He looked taken back with my question then snapped out of it. "No I mean I was just saying how I can usually um smell ummm..." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "FOOD!" He blurted out. "Yeah food, I mean your my dinner. Not your my dinner, I can smell your dinner but you don't have dinner that I can smell right now. You smell like my dinner I haven't had." I just stood there looking at him with my eye brows raised. Sam has always said there was something wrong with him but I never believed her. Now I think he has finally lost it. "I mean you usually have dinner already and I can smell that you haven't cooked and I haven't had dinner either. So you want me to order us something?"

"Really? That had you banging on my door like a mad man?" I said walking around him and sitting on my couch. I looked over at him to see that he had his head inside my room looking around. For what, I have no clue but when he turned around he had a look of relief on his face.

"Sorry I'm just really hungry." He mumbled as he sat next to me.

"So what sounds good?" I asked leaning over the arm of the couch to getting the phone book but caught myself as the shirt I was wearing raised up over my bare legs. Shit I forgot that I was just wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.

"You do." He whispered. I looked over with a laugh about to spill out of my mouth but swallowed it down when I seen the dark look he was giving me. His usual green eyes were now glowing with lust. I backed up onto the arm of the couch as he slowly moved toward me.

"Um Noah, are you okay?" I whispered as he leaned in close and sniffed my neck. "I'm just really parched." He mumbled up against my neck.

This just seemed so weird. The whole three years I've lived in my apartment he has never showed any type of sexual interest in me. He has always been very nice and seemed to always be here whenever I needed him but always in a friend type of way. Right now though something wasn't right. I slightly pushed at his chest until he backed up a few inches but he still seem to be hovering over me. "Are you sure your not getting sick?" I asked. Really looking at him now with his pale face right in front of mine he almost seemed scary. His face has always had this glow of life to it but for some reason he was lacking it right now. He had dark circle under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days.

He barked out a laugh. "I don't get sick silly women. I just need a drink." He mumbled leaning back into my neck. For some reason I didn't want to push him away when his lips touched my neck. I shivered with delight and moaned when he ran his tongue in little circles up my neck then back down again. Tilting my head back I grabbed the back of his head pushing him closer to me. I let out a hiss in pain when his teeth grazed my neck. He growled and wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.