four.

~Vinnie Pov~

"Where are we bub?" Rae asks after I park the car. "Away from everyone." I say, "Its quiet, I like it." We sat quiet for a minute, I grabbed the aux and started playing music. "I've been catching planes for the fun of it." Rae sings along. "You really had to play Into It." She looks at me biting the inside of her cheek. "Theres a problem with that Adams." She blushes and looks away.

~time skip~

"Vin we dont have school tomorrow." "Adams tomorrow is Monday we have school." "Hacker its Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday dumbass." "Oh." I say laughing. We've been out here for a few hours talking and getting crossed. "God I'm so in love with this person I would kill to be with them." She says, "Oh really Adams who is it?" I say, knowing it was probably some popular bitch on the football team. "Can't say....but its someone in our friend group." She laughs and looks at the floor.

"Shit im bored, wanna skate around?" I ask. "Yes of course." She says, we get out and grab our boards.

~time skip~

We've been skating forever and we finally stop and take a break. "We've gone really far. Can't believe we ended up here." Rae says sitting on a rock. "Have you been put here before?" I ask sitting on the ground next to her. "Uhm yeah actually, my ex and I used to come out here and get crossed. But then something happened so I broke up with her and I've kinda been avoiding it." I looked over, she was crying a little.

I grab her hand and pull her into me. "I'm sorry Rae. I didn't know that happened." "I-its fine Vin. It's been like four years but i cant get over it." She says wrapping her arms around my waist. "Oh, well if you wanna go we can." I say laying my head on hers, "No i-its ok. I'll be fine."

~skip to next day~

~Raleigh Pov~

"No no you don't get it. His voice is so much hotter when your laying on his chest." I was talking to my best friend before school. "Anyways I gotta go he's picking me up. Bye M love you." I say hanging up the phone.

I grab my shit and walk out the door, Vinnie's parked at the end of the driveway I walk to his car and get in. "God I hate this school." I say, "We haven't even left your house yet. Your cute Adams." He says smiling. "And your hot Hacker." I say, turning to look at him.

"Two can play that game." He says grabbing my face and kissing me roughly, I smile and kiss back I climb over the center console so i'm sitting on his lap. His arms slither around my waist and he pulls me into him, "Vinnie."..."We."..."Can't." I say in between kisses, "Why not princess." He asks pulling away, "School dummy." I say kissing him one more time before climbing back over to my seat.

~time skip~

We walk into first hour and find Noah and the boys. "Hey Hossler." I say, "Hey." Jaden says looking up from his phone. "Study hall is so boring I wanna leave." I complain, "Then lets go." Vinnie says grabbing my hand and leading me out of school to his car.

"So where you wanna go?" He asks. "We could just stay here." "And do what?" He looks at me, I look down blushing a little. "That doesn't answer the question Adams" "Well figure out the answer Hacker." He grabs my face and pulls me into him, "I said answer the question Adams." "And I told you to figure it out Hacker." "Stop being bratty before I put you in your place." He says leaning in, our foreheads were touching and our lips were inches apart. "Do it, you won't." I say smirking. "Daddy issues much." He says kissing me, I smile and kiss back. "So what if I have daddy issues." I say pulling away, "Nothing wrong with it." He says, "C'mon we have to go to at least one class today." I say getting out of the car he groans and follows me back into the building.

~time skip~

~Vinnie Pov~

"No we didn't she said we had to go to at least one class." I say to Noah. We were talking about me and Rae skipping earlier. "Damn bro." He says laughing, "It's not funny Noah Neck. If we didn't have class shit would've been different." Rae says sitting next to me. "Lets dip after lunch." She whispers. I lick my lips and smile.

~Skip to after lunch~

~Raleigh pov~

"I said lets dip lets fucking dip." I whisper. We were walking to our next class. "Lets go then." He says grabbing my hand drags me out the door.

As soon as we get in the car I climb on top of him, "So where were we." I say kissing me, he smirks and kiss back grabbing my waist.

"Fuck Adams." He pulls away biting my lip. "God Vin. They said don't fall in love with your bestie." I say laughing a little, "So your in love with me." He says looking me up and down, "And who said that?" I ask laughing a little and climbing back over to my seat.

"Lets blow this shit n go back to that
abandoned school." Vin says pulling out of the school parking lot.