The visit

A/n: Reminder this is a one shot AND it is written in third person. Don't worry no lemons so it's safe :) Enjoy
----------------------------------------------------
*Knock knock*

Usui staggers towards the door and slowly rubs his eyes. He grabs his glasses off the table and clutches his throbbing head.

"Ehhh I'll just check who it is then go back to sleep."

He fiddled with the door handle and to his surprise, a flustered president stood in his very doorway holding a crinkled piece of paper that he thought she threw away. Usui blinked twice to make sure he wasn't dreaming, prez, the largest tsundere he knew, is seriously visiting this "perverted alien stalker".

"Wh-what are you smirking for you idiot! I-I a-am just here to ch-check up on y-you.."

"Hmmmm? Is that all?"

Usui was using all of his willpower to make sure he doesn't collapse, his face turned paler by the second as the tsundere was stumbling with her words and blushing furiously.
Just when Misaki was about to apologize for causing him to injure himself again, he fell onto his knees and buried his face into her shoulders.

"A-AH, USUI, ARE YOU O-OK??"

"You idiot do I look okay to you..." He smiled with his eyes half closed.

Misaki averted eyes with him and put his arm around her shoulder. She gently lifted him and placed him down on the sofa while breaking several rounds of nervous sweat.

"I'm going to borrow some ice, water and towels. I'll be right back. Stay down."

Usui squinted his eyes to see a panicking yet determined president going on her small errand and finding the items. He wondered to himself and thought about how lucky he is. Yet..he longs something..his heart aches at the thought of her giving this same treatment to somebody else.
Usui sat up and groaned as he rested on his arms. Misaki came from behind the kitchen counter carrying a tub of water.

"U-Usui, lay back down!" Misaki rushed next to the sofa and took his temperature.

"Yes yes master" He said as if he was mocking her maid self.

Misaki blushed in embarrassment  and quietly dipped the towel in the water. Usui's heavy breathing could be heard loud and clear in the awkward silence.

"Hey hey prez, since you're showing such high class hospitality, you should cook something for this poor sad patient as well"

"Don't overthink it, I'm just here because your an idiot and I-"

Usui swiftly covered her mouth and stared deep into her eyes, Misaki turned bright red and avoided the signature smirk Usui was giving her.
"So in other words, you were worried about me?"

Misaki sealed her eyes shut and pushed herself against him, causing her to hit her wrist in the table.

*CRASH*

"Owowowowowoowowowtchh"

Misaki shook her wrist and opened her eyes in shock to find a shaking Usui on the floor with his bandaged arms no longer bandaged and sporting several deep swollen purple bruises. Her eyes widened when she saw how much worse the injury was compared to what she thought. How was he hiding the pain this well? His forehead was now burning hot and cold sweat trickled all over his body. She felt a pang in her heart knowing she was the cause of this.

"Idiot! Ugh why are you such a problem..."

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable..im sorry"

Usui felt guilty and selfish, he wanted to touch her, wanted her all to himself. Yet he didn't think about how she felt. He pushed himself back up but felt strength was gone from both his arms and legs.
He collapsed back onto the floor with Misaki's back to him. "God..I'm useless.." Usui thought to himself. He closed his eyes and made the choice to sleep on the floor. He heard some shuffling and creaking of floorboards. He knew he messed up, he made Misaki angry. But he heard..sobbing?
Quiet crying filled the small space. Usui tried reaching out to comfort the crying girl. His hands barely managed to touch her. Misaki turned around to see Usui sitting up in pain and trying to reach to her. She bursted in tears at the sight of it and desperately tried to tell him she's fine.

"Y-you idiot, why are you always hurting yourself because of me, I don't understand..why do you do so much for me..even now, you can't even stand, why are you trying so hard to comfort me, I don't understand...." Misaki covered her tear stained face from both embarassment and shame.

Usui finally managed to sit next to her and he wrapped both his bruised arms around her currently fragile body. He moved his shaking and trembling arm and held her chin. He used his other arm to pin her on the table and stared into her eyes again. This time, Misaki didn't close her eyes, she willingly laid on the table as Usui winced in pain and pressed his chest against hers.

"I'm willing to hurt myself for you because I want to. You might think I am just a weird stalker by I always look out for you, I want to make sure your always safe, I don't want anyone else to look at you the same way I do. I want you. I want you all to myself and that's all I wish for." Usui looked so serious for once that Misaki blushed hard and wiped her tears. She started mumbling all the feelings she kept deep down and didn't understand.

"But why me? I don't have anything special, I'm always so rude to you, I hate you so much but then why do you make me feel the same way?! Why is it you...why.."

Usui pressed his forehead against her, Misaki stared into his longing green eyes. She never noticed how beautiful they were, how much there were like sparking emeralds. She remembered all the times Usui would go so far just to help her, so far that he would risk his life. What did she do back? A simple thank you? Misaki could see his green eyes start to lose hope.
She felt dumb, 1 simple word to describe her jumbled feelings, she just never wanted to admit it. She loved him, she loved Usui Takumi, the idiotic pervert stalking alien. "AgHhhh!!" Misaki rummaged her hair. She grabbed Usui's shirt and pressed his lips against hers.

----------------------------------------------------

Misaki hastily stood up and went to find a first aid kit. She felt relieved, as if a large weight has finally been removed from her shoulders. Usui was slumped across the table fast asleep. His arms were sprawled out and Misaki rebandaged them as gently as possible. She lifted him up making sure not to wake him up and lowered him on the sofa, tucking him in with a warm blanket. She stroked his hair and pressed the wet towel okn his forehead. Misaki glanced at his handsome face, it was no surprise both little girls and women could fall for him. Misaki double checked and made sure Usui was sound asleep. She slowly unbuttoned his sweaty shirt and with each button turned crimson red.

"Oh my Ayuzawa, you want to move this quickly?"

Misaki yelped and accessed the situation she was in. Unbuttoning a sleeping man's shirt. Usui raised his eyebrows and gave her another one of his sly smirks.
Misaki refused to fall into his trap to become a flustered mess again and daringly continued to unbutton the shirt. She ripped it off him with ease (well not ease for Usui he winced when the shirt came off his arms) and slid on the cleaner shirt.

Misaki walked off to the kitchen with a little hmph with the tub of water as Usui looked at her with admiration. He chuckled to himself and closed his eyes. One day, that woman will be my wife. I'll make sure of it.

A/n: how did y'all like that I think I dragged it on for too long thank goodness I made it through and had enough brain cells to write this

A/n: how did y'all like that I think I dragged it on for too long thank goodness I made it through and had enough brain cells to write this. Might add some bonuses eventually but ah well 😓😓 Hope y'all enjoyeddd