Three

"Jackie!!!"
"Oh bother," I thought, "Does she have to be this loud?"
"I'm so glad you're in school today." She smiled as usual.
I sighed, "Were you expecting otherwise?"
"Of course not. I knew you'd get better."
"Well, I'm very well, thank you."
"Say, are you still gonna come for the talent show this weekend?"
I put my things in the locker, "I'm not afraid to say I wouldn't."
"Why not?" She frowned.
"I'll be out with my dad." I responded.
"Oh, I guess that's a good excuse."
"Excuse?" I raised a brow, "I do not need to give an excuse for any of my actions. I'm not answerable to you." I said angrily.
"I'm sorry Jackie, I didn't mean it like that." She tried to pacify me.
"Hey guys. Good morning."
"The greeting could have come first." I kept on arranging my locker.
"Thanks so much for the help Celia. The hall's gonna be so dope this weekend."
"Don't mention it."
I rolled my eyes hearing their conversation.
"Oh, guys I'd like you to meet someone. She's part of the group that's organising the talent show. She's super talented too."
"Hi, I'm Mary." She greeted Celia.
"I'm Celia and this is..."
I turned to her before she said my name.
"You look awfully familiar." I raised a brow.
The girl frowned.
"What's the matter? Do you know Jackie?" Princess asked her.
"Yeah, she's the mean girl that insulted me for borrowing her locker the other day."
"Wait, that girl was Jackie?" Princess asked further.
She nodded.
"Its definitely not good seeing you again." She said looking at me with a frowning face.
"Believe me, the feeling is very mutual." I smirked.
"I was the girl that had her locker key that day and I wasn't in school yet." Princess said to me.
"Pity. You had her come to my locker and stuff her cheap items inside."
Mary rolled her eyes, "Can we just go?"
"That wasn't cool Jackie. You shouldn't have insulted her or her dad."
"She mentioned to you that I insulted her father? I didn't do that. I was only stating facts."
"Fuck you." She said and walked away.
Princess followed after her.
"Jackie..." Celia called.
"What?"
"That was awful. She's pretty hurt."
"She's lucky she wasn't still standing here." I laughed a bit and turned back to my locker.
"You know, I've always wondered what it'll be like for you to be at the receiving end of all your meanness."
I turned slowly to her, "Is that so?"
She became nervous, "I mean, you don't always have to be this mean. Everyone has feelings you know."
"That's not my problem. People should tuck their feelings right where I won't see them."
She sighed, "I'll see you at lunch. I've got Math now."

"Mr. Brown, you sent for me." I sat down.
"I didn't ask you to sit." He said.
"I'm not going to stand." I replied and crossed one leg over the other.
"You've been causing quite a mess for some students and in many cases for some teachers in this school and its gone on long enough. As the head of the disciplinary board, I'm going to have to address your behaviour the next time I hear another complaint."
"You don't have to sound so authoritative Mr. Brown. You're not as disciplined as you claim to be."
He rested back in his chair as if to make a fool of me, "What is that supposed to mean?"
I uncrossed my leg and leaned forward to his table, "Right where my arms are rested, was right where I saw you and miss Hampton having a make out session days ago."
His eyes widened and he became unsettled in his chair, "What are you talking about?"
"I study people who carry themselves as the holiest there is. You're no disciplinarian. You're just a male idea of a prostitute." I stood up and adjusted my jacket, "This might sound as blackmail but the fact is, you're the one that needs to be addressed and not me."
He became afraid.
"Have a nice day Mr. Brown." I smiled and shut his door.
The teachers in my school thought they could wash their dirty linen in public and no one would question their actions. Unfortunately for them, I wasn't as intimidated as the rest of the feeble minded students. They would all have their fair share if they crossed my path.

At lunchtime, the one tagged, "high school mean girl" and who was also the leader of the cheer leading squad, Brianna, and her friends or followers as I saw them, passed by my table. How ironic I thought it was, being called mean and yet there was someone everyone already tagged the school's meanest.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't daddy's girl." Brianna stopped by my table with her witchy fingers rested on both sides of her waist.
Her idiotic set of friends laughed like the witches they were.
"Where are your friends huh?" She mocked, "Oh you're all alone, aren't you?" She mocked even more.
"I bet she doesn't even have any friends." Brittany said.
"Oh she does. They're those two lame girls, Celia and Princess." Clover responded.
"They're after her for popularity duhhh," Brianna said, "They think just because her father is some rich bastard, she could earn them fame right here in school." She went on.
I looked at three of them as they shamefully went on and on talking gibberish.
"We're not done talking to you!" Brianna snatched my phone from me while I texted.
"You think you're so cool just because everyone is scared of you." Clover chewed her gum loudly.
"We ain't scared of you." Brittany said.
"We don't need to be. We're sexier, more beautiful and more popular than you. You don't even have a boyfriend."