Yumeko x Mary || Affection

Credits to artist on twitter: @koiinee

Heyyy heres a random draft of yumeko x mary form the anime Kakegurui
Hope you enjoy!

Noones POV
It was a rainy day Yumeko and Mary have become a couple and moved in together. Today Yumeko had to go out and get something from her friend so she decided to leave Mary alone in the house but what she didn't know is that Mary was secretly craving Yumeko's affection.

Yumekos POV
"Mary I'm going to go leave I need to pick something up from a friend do you want me to get you food or anything on the way?" Yumeko says in a calm tone "i'd like hugs" Mary mumbles flustered "Hmm what was that I didn't quite hear you" Yumeko says cluelessly "I said i don't need anything" Mary speaks up still flustered "Okay suit yourself Mary make sure you eat something I'm going to go now okay?" Yumeko says in a caring tone "Ok Bye" Mary says coldly.

Marys POV
'When Yumeko leaves me alone i realise how cold, lonely and quiet it is. I decide to just watch twitch streamers and play some video games for a bit I got bored easily and stopped playing after a few hours I had realised that time has past soo quickly that I forgot to eat but instead of eating I decide to go into Yumeko's room put her hoodie on and go onto her bed and hug her pillow doing this makes it feel like she's around I start to close my eyes slowly and end up falling asleep.'

Yumekos POV
'When I get back its completely dark there's no light so I turn the lights on I go into Marys room to check if she's there but she's not so i go knock on the bathroom door to check but she's not there so i decide to go over to my own room and as i open the door i hear cute little snores when i open the door i see a quiet peaceful Mary sleeping hugging my pillow while wearing my hoodie watching this makes me blush so i change into comfy clothes and go into the bed replacing the pillow that Mary is hugging with me as i did this i see that she opened her eyes for a second trying to pretend that she's sleeping so i pull her closer by her waist and kiss her nose which makes her open her eyes looking as red as a tomato.' "Mary you aren't actually  asleep aren't you?" I say giggling Mary doesn't answer but instead she burys her face into my shoulder when she burys her face into my shoulder i say in a calm voice " Mary it's okay to want my attention" Mary removes her face from my shoulder and snuggles into my neck instead and whispers into my ear "i love you" I hold her close to me and whisper back "i love you too Mary". After that we end up falling asleep in each others arms.