As Long As You Love Me Chapter 1 (Zayn Malik and Cher Lloyd fic)

"We miss you." I said. Zayn was away on tour, and Kat and I skyped him every day. I knew Zayn was upset that he was going to miss the first year of his child's life, but he wouldn't show it infront of her.He had missed her first word, her first steps, but there were still a lot of firsts he would get to witness. "I miss you guys too. I'll be home soon." he said "Not soon enough." I said, running my fingers through my hair. "I know, babe." he sighed. "Daddy!" Kat squealed. I giggled, pulling her on to my lap. "Hey baby girl, daddy misses you." Zayn said, blowing her a kiss. Kat lifted her tiny hand, catching the kiss. "Buh bye daddy!" Kat said, waving and hitting my arm gently, indicating that she wanted down. Zayn and I smiled. After a few moments of silence, I spoke. "I want you home." I said. "I want to be home." Zayn said. After a bit of more conversation, Zayn and I said our goodbyes. "I love you, Gorgeous. Sleep well, okay?" he said. "I love you too, Have a great day." I smiled. With that, I closed the lap top, and ran off to find Kat and put her to bed.

A few hours later, I woke to rustling in the kitchen.I rolled my eyes and got up, walking to retrieve Kat from the kitchen and put her back to bed. But when I got there, it was him. "You're home" I gasped. "I'm home baby." he said, opening his arms. I ran into them, holding on to him, and never wanting to let him go. "Mommy?" I heard Kat whisper. "Baby, daddy's home!" I said excitedly. "Daddy!" Kat squealed, wobbling over to him. "Hey beautiful" Zayn said, scooping her into his arms. I smiled, watching Zayn talk to her, and watching her memorise him all over again. After a few minutes, Zayn disappeared into her room and tucked her into her crib. "I missed you so much." Zayn said, crashing his lips to mine. He pushed me against the wall, clawing at the bottom of my shirt. "Zayn, not now. Kat's in the other room." I said, pushing his hands away. He gave me a pout and I giggled lightly. I held out my hand, which he took, and we walked to our bedroom. I hopped into bed. He took off his shirt and pants and slid in next to me. "I missed this." Zayn said, nestling his head into my neck. "Me too." I sighed, closing my eyes. In seconds, I heard Zayn snoring. With a laugh, I snuggled closer to him, and fell asleep as well.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ZAYN?!" I screamed, stomping into the house. I had been out grocery shopping when I found a magazine with the headline "Zayn Malik: Back with Ex Girlfriend Perrie Edwards?!" along with a picture of Zayn and Perrie at a club, acting rather overly friendly. He and Kat were sitting at the kitchen table, him feeding her cereal. "Cher, Please, not infront of Kat." Zayn said calmly. "Fine," I replied, taking her out of her high chair, and into her room. "Baby, It's not what it looks like." "I'm sure it's not!" I said, throwing the magazine at him and walking towards the door, grabbing my keys. "Sweetie, Don't be like this." he said. "I'll be back for Kat and my things in the morning. Here, have your ring." I said, tossing it at him and walking out the door.