Ch.5 Guilt?

■Daichi POV■

It's been 3 days since I met Y/N in Tokyo. I told Yui about her and she yells at me for not getting her number. I can't believe I forgot to ask when I finally met her after lost contact for four years. But at least I knew a place where she would come to. I Told Yui about Y/N life. I can't stop thinking about Kouichi.

Daichi : I don't know, I have this urge to tell Suga about it but Y/N might be mad at me if I did. And I'm not sure what Suga will do if he knew anyway.

Yui : I think you should let him see, and let him decide on his own. After all, he seems lost all these years.

Suga comes back to live with his parents three years ago. He broke up with GF/N 6 months after Y/N left. GF/N still trying to get Suga back but Suga never accepts her.

Yui : Daichi, if you think it's for the best do it (Yui smile at me)

I smiled back and kissed her and rub her belly. I took my phone and search for Suga's name.

■Sugawara POV■

I just finished teaching at the school where I work. I'm on my way back to my parents' house, I've been living with my parents again for three years. I left my rent house because it always makes me feel guilty, I moved to another place and it's the same. I broke up with GF/N 6 months after Y/N left. I Never sleep with her after Y/N left because the guilt haunts me, if she kissed me I just stay still.

She was supposed to be the one that I love, the one that I choose, but at that time, I don't feel alive, shouldn't I be happy? We fought one night and I broke up with her. She accused me of having another because I left her, she didn't accept the fact that I left her for nothing. The truth, I really don't meet other women. I just can't be with her. It's because of the guilt right?

"I hope you're happy"

Ugh, Y/N words when she left. Sometimes I heard it in my mind. Yes, I should've been happy but why I didn't?

*Ting!

I checked my phone, it's from Daichi.

From : Daichi
Suga let's meet, I'll go to your house. Are you busy?

From :Suga
Sure, just come, I'm about to arrive in a few minutes. My parents are home they'll let you in if you arrive first.

From : Daichi
Okay

After the commotion at Ukai's place, Daichi and I don't see each other for 3months. We meet again at our team meeting in the following month. We talk it out and made up.

I arrive at home and Daichi's already there. My mom serves him Tea and snacks. We sat at the chair on my parents' porch.

Suga : so what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Daichi : are you free this Friday? I want you to accompany me to Tokyo after work.

Suga : wha-? Tokyo? What are we gonna do in Tokyo?

Daichi : I want to show you something, please come with me.

Daichi's voice is quiet but stern. I look at his face, why would he make such a serious face. Something in his eyes tells me I should come with him.

Suga : okay I'll come

Daichi nods, he looks calm for a reason. He meets my mom and dad before excusing himself. Before he goes, he looks at me.

Daichi : after this, I hope you can live your life better Suga.

Huh? What did he mean by that? A sudden realization came to me. Did he mean, did he found her? But didn't they also lost contact 4 years ago? Something's build up in me, anxious? Fear? Excitement? Will I really be able to ease these unknown feelings?

It's not unknown, I thought it was guilt.

But it isn't

It's love, I still love Y/N and cover this feeling with guilt.