-1-

Omniscient
Wednesday , December 9

Lani, Mini, Des and Nuni all sat in Lani's living room setting up Christmas decorations because they wanted to feel in the spirit for the holidays

" we should have a prtythis weekend" said Des as she was standing up to help break down the tree before putting ornaments on it.

"Girl who is we to have a kickback..we the only friends we got" mini said making them all laugh.

" besides where we gone have it at" said Lani and they all looked at her making her mug them.
"Awl hell nah y'all must've lost y'all mind if y'all thought we were going to do it here"

"Come on Lani it'll be fun and besides maybe you'll meet somebody and like them" said des. "And it doesn't even have to be a party it could be a small kick back and we just chill."

" mmcht I guess... but still though who are we going to invite. Like mini said we the only friends we got. We don't fw mfs like that." Said Lani

As they were trying to figure that out while doing decorations in came Liyah arguing with her girlfriend Ray

" I  . DON'T . CARE.  Why have females been calling your phone all day? Huh? You still out here doing hoe shi but it's coo. Finna get back on my pimpin shi." Liyah said trying to walk away from ray only to be pulled back.

" ALLIAYH MARIE . Play wit me if you want to and I swear on my life Imma send you to god. You act like I can control mfs calling my phone and the females ain't nobody but my ex hoes I told you I been dropped from a long time ago. Now chill out with that crazy shi bruh" said ray

" mmhm you got the right one you got the right one try that shi if you want to imma send you to god" liyah said mumbling the last part.

" ooookkkkkk so is y'all done or are y'all finished 😗" said nuni as she finished putting the cookies on the cookie sheet putting the rest into the ice box (refrigerator). 

" oooo we can invite ray and her friends to it we can get to know them! And ik they fine cause I seen one and was ready to drop my pimp card. " said mini.

" invite my friends to what" said ray. " we wanna have a kick back so we can be more social- fuck no you wanna be social." Des was saying before she got interrupted by liyah making Des mug her and the rest to laugh and agree.

" I mean I can see if them creatures wanna do it. They alike to be lame and sit in the house like y'all." Said ray making her earn shocks and mugs from the girls.
" fuck you ray, just make sure when you see em again to tell them and see if they'll agree with it." Said lani.

___________________________________
Soooo 😖 how do y'all like it. I don't really know so far about it.
507 words