Chapter 18

Ouyang Yu came to the hospital to see Su Nianfeng with a flower in his hand, and happened to meet Su Muyun who had come out of the ward. Mu Yun asked him what he was doing, and asked them how many times Ouyang's family had harmed Nianfeng to the hospital. Ouyang Yu admitted that he was careless this time, and he promised that this would not happen again in the future. Mu Yun still didn't let him go in and said that Nianfeng had fallen asleep, so Ouyang Yu asked him to give her the Thomas experiment report and flowers. Mu Yun received the report but refused to accept flowers and said she was allergic to flowers.

When Nianfeng, who was about to be discharged from the hospital, packed his things the next day, he saw the report in the drawer and realized that Ouyang Yu had come. At this moment Le Diyin held the flowers to her, Nianfeng took it and smelled the flowers deeply, Mu Yun walked over and took the flowers and said that he helped her because it was too heavy. The three people were walking on the road, Le Diyin and Nianfeng were walking and chatting happily in front, Muyun looked at the two of them behind, and his heart was sore, he secretly grabbed the flowers with his hands, and Nianfeng asked when he saw them. Why did he have less flowers, Mu Yun said that he didn't know and walked forward quickly, Nian Feng chased him over and asked him to return them to her.

In order to increase popularity, Liu Zihui dressed in ancient costumes to broadcast live, and asked Lindy to put on women's clothing and put on makeup for him. Unexpectedly, the live broadcast was unexpectedly popular. Lindi invited her to dinner, Zihui asked him to find a cheap and meaty place, he took her outside to cook for her, and the two ate happily. Suddenly Lindy's hand was burnt, and Zihui hurriedly squeezed. Looking over, seeing her nervous, Lindy feels very sweet in her heart. Zihui was surprised that he could still cook. Lindi said that she was wise. She praised him that he would be a good father in the future. Lindi said she had said it once and asked if she wanted to be the mother of a child. Zihui was embarrassed Lower your head to eat.

Nianfeng went to see the psychologist recommended by Le Diyin for her. Under the hypnotism of the doctor, she dreamed of her parents and her childhood. Then she told Le Diyin that it was a wonderful thing for her when she was a child. Although she always said that Mu Yun was a demon, he had been by her side and never left. Mu Yun saw Nianfeng's Haole Di Yin in his eyes, and he told Nianfeng that Mu Yun was innocent no matter the truth. Nianfeng couldn't help thinking of the good things Mu Yun had done to her before, so she sent him a WeChat message to say thank you, and Mu Yun asked her what she said back.

Next, Nianfeng devoted herself to the experiment. The experiment entered the third phase. Le Diyin told the hospital to see that his Nianfeng was much better than before. Nianfeng was very happy. When she told Mu Yun the good news , But he on the phone asked her if she had nothing else to say to him except this, and then said he was busy and hung up the phone. Le Di Yin smiled and said that the boy needed care.

Zihui put a beautiful makeup on Nianfeng, then the two put on beautiful skirts and went to the prom. After a while, Mu Yun also came. He took off his jacket and put it on Nianfeng and then took her to the outside terrace. Nianfeng said why they were hiding in this corner when they came to the prom. He didn't like the excitement and she still wanted to dance. Mu Yun took off her coat, and the two danced to the music.

After a dance, he lowered his head and kissed her lips. After a while, he let go of her and said that he was hungry, so she went in to find him food. Qin Yao, who was chatting with a friend, saw Nianfeng and walked over to chat with her. Nianfeng asked him if he was still unhappy because of Qi Yuan. He said that they had turned the story. Seeing Muyun walking in, Qin Yao deliberately stared at Nianfeng, brushed her hair with his hand, said that she had grown up to look better, and said that if Su Muyun liked her, he would have targeted her, and he approached Xiaofeng said that she must be happy. Mu Yun saw all of this. He burned away in anger and asked Nianfeng coldly what she was doing. He also said that he was not interested in her future affairs. He turned around and left after saying that. The bewildered Nianfeng chased him out, only to find that Mu Yun got in Ouyang Qingxue's car and left.

Nianfeng was very angry, turned back to pick up the wine glass on the table and drank it, then Zihui walked over and pulled her to the nightclub. They met two bad youths there and had a dispute. They remembered that Mu Yun and Qingxue had left, and the unreliable courage of Nianfeng, who broke the wine glass, took Zihui to a private room and used it. The sofa was on top of the door, and the people chased over and slapped the door vigorously. The two were at a loss as to what to do.

At this time in Ouyang's house, Qingxue took out the equity transfer agreement and told Muyun that she could help him clarify that Xiaofeng had misunderstood Su's family, but as a deal, he had to be her boyfriend and said she could invest to help him start a business But she was rejected by Mu Yun. Seeing that he was leaving, she hugged him from behind, saying that she hadn't got anything since she was a child. Only Mu Yun refused her time and time again and stepped on her self-esteem. But she just likes him, she doesn't understand why he is so unmoved.