Chapter 24

Su Nianfeng asked Ouyang Yu to resign from the Ouyang Group. Ouyang Yu wanted to stay but she was determined. At this time, the special fund for dilated cardiomyopathy was almost done. Monica asked Ouyang Yu if he really wanted to arrange Zhuo Yifeng as the fund manager anonymously. Ouyang Yu said that Ouyang Group owed her.

Monica didn't understand why he had to use all the shares of Ouyang Group to compensate her. Ouyang told Monica to keep it secret. After he returned to the United States, she sent the mail of the special fund to Xiaofeng. When Su Nianfeng left the Ouyang Group, Ouyang Yu formally apologized to her. Nianfeng said that it was all the matter of the older generation, and he had done enough for her.

When Ouyang Yu returned home, she saw Ouyang Qingxue with gauze on her face sitting in front of the vanity mirror. She walked over to ask her if she was better. Qingxue cried and hugged him and said sorry. Ouyang Yu told her that people will do wrong things in their lives, but they must be responsible for their own mistakes. Qingxue said that she regretted it very much. It would be great if all this had not happened.

When Nianfeng returned to Su's house, the family was happily together again. In the evening, she made delicious food for Mu Yun. Mu Yun said that the soup was delicious. Next time, I will bring a little bit to Le Di Yin who was transferred to Yangzhou University Hospital. Nianfeng said that he has changed and knows how to be considerate. At this time, the phone rang, and after Nianfeng answered the call, her face changed. She told Muyun Le Di Yin's condition had worsened. They rushed to the hospital immediately, looking at Le Di Yin who was weak on the bed, Nian Feng couldn't help crying. Le Di Yin said how Mu Yun didn't care about her, how could she make her cry for other men. Mu Yun said that he couldn't control it, so he had to wait for him to recover before going to him to settle accounts.

One day later, Liu Zihui helped Nianfeng dress up, and then joined her to participate in the award ceremony of the Global Intelligent Robot Competition. The award-winning Mu Yun took the stage to speak. The host asked him where the inspiration for the robot Su Xiaoai came from. He said that it came from the person he loves most. He wanted to build a brand new intelligent robot for her so that they would have more time to spend. Together.

He and Zhuo Yifeng have been arguing since childhood. He didn’t understand love before. He always tried desperately to order food and let her cook for him. If she troubled her to prevent her from making friends, he actually wanted to be with her every second She took care of him, and now he finally understands that loving someone is not occupying all of her time, but spending quality time with her. Xiaofeng in the audience was moved to tears after hearing Mu Yun's sincere confession.

Mu Yun walked to the row where she was sitting and brought her to the stage. He took out the ring and knelt on one knee to propose to her. There was warm applause. Friends came on stage to congratulate them. Le Diyin also came with flowers, Xiaofeng greeted him and asked how he was doing. He said that the drug developed this time was very suitable for his condition, but Mu Yun asked him to hide from her and wanted to surprise her today. At this moment Mu Yun got up and pulled her back to her side, saying that he was the protagonist, and asked her whether she would marry him or not, and her friends next to him shouted to marry him, Xiaofeng smiled and nodded happily, and the two kissed sweetly. Together.

When I went back, Xiaofeng was inconvenient to walk in high heels. She wanted to take a taxi and Muyun said no. She beckoned and stopped a taxi, saying that she was not afraid of him. As the car was driving on the road, Xiaofeng felt short of breath. She touched the ring with her hand to calm herself down. Mu Yun held her hand to give her strength, and soon Nian Feng calmed down and said it was good, Mu Yun couldn't help kissing Up her.

Liu Zihui went to see the blind date arranged by her father. During the dinner, she poured wine on her and got up and went out. Her father chased her out with anger and reprimanded her loudly. She said that the kind of scumbag he didn't splash he kept for the New Year. At this time, Lindy drove to them in a luxury car. He said he was Zihui's boyfriend. Zihui's father said that his daughter had a sugar daddy, and Lindy said that she was next to her and took her away. On the road, Zihui said that he did a good job and that the car was borrowed. Lindy said that this car really belongs to him, but these are all at home. He has to rely on his own efforts to make her live happily.

That day Muyun came home from get off work and saw Xiaofeng wearing a beautiful wedding dress waiting for him. He couldn't help walking over happily. The two happily kissed.

(Few months later)

Then the two of them packed their luggage and prepared for their honeymoon trip. Seeing that Muyun put the marriage certificate in the suitcase, Xiaofeng asked him if he was traveling with this. Muyun said he wanted to let the world know that Xiaofeng was his legal. Wife. For them, life is like a journey. They will accompany happiness and move towards a better future together.

{The End}