Libra Spring Info

Name: Libra Spring

Age: 17

Birthday: March 1

Looks:

(Imagine the farthest bang on the right side of her face is white, like white shaded hair Emilia the Hero, from The Devil is a Part-timer!, has when her angel powers are active)

Her space suit is the same design as Aries (but is grey where the pink is and dark maroon purple were the blue is, based on the colors that are in the picture above)

Height: 165cm

Personality: Smart, hard working, kind with a sorta mother personality (with a bit of tsundere and short temper if certain buttons are pushed)

Bio: Libra is the cousin of Aries Spring. Their mothers' are sisters and were raised together. She's a bit of a prodigy in inventing and engineering with dreams to be an inventor to improve space exploration.

Born with poliosis, a rare condition where part of a person's hair lacks the pigmentation that give hair its color making it appear white and unable to be dyed a different color, she often got teased for it once she and Aries started school until Libra won the school invention fair in 3rd grade causing her to develop the slight tsundere and temper persona.

In June, in the year 2063, Libra and Aries were both transferred to Caird High a month before Planet Camp.