They Tried To Kill Me

Hopes POV

I turned around at the familiarity of the voice. "Uncle Kol!" I shouted and ran to give him a hug. "Hello Luv" he said, hugging me back. I let go after a few seconds and said in a panicked but stern tone "Wait. What are you doing here"? "Well, I've was I town and I heard some rumors that a young witch was attacking people for no reason". I looked at him. I knew he could see it on my face. "So Hope" he said, "why'd y Lou do it". I hesitated and panicked for a second before another voice said "That's what I would like to know".

Harrys POV

We were watching the whole thing. When the second voice came she looked even more panicked. Then with a guilty look at him she said "Hi Dad".
So this was her Dad and her Uncle. They don't look very dangerous except for her dads face. He looks like he wants to kill everyone. "Dad" she says calmly, "let me explain". "You have my momentarily undivided attention" he said. "You have mine too" said the voice of Albus Dumbledore. "Ok." She said. "If one more person pops in here out of nowhere I'm gonna scream". "Prepare to scream then Luv" said a woman's voice. Where do these people keep coming from. The woman had a man in a suit with her. Her boyfriend maybe. Hope smiled at the two of them for a second before returning to her fathers stone cold stare. I know where she gets hers from now. "Malfoy, the Wizard I defended my self against was causing trouble. As I said I was defending myself." Her fathers face softened a bit. This seemed to make Hope happier. I thought her family were scary even though they didn't look it at first. "The witches were coming for revenge when I just didn't want to deal with their crap so I took action." Her family looked at her like she was hiding something. The man in the suit said to Albus "so, do you have a problem with my niece or are you dumb" he asked I think. How many Uncles did Hope have??? Dumbledore, the man who was afraid of nothing seemed very afraid of the Mikaelsons words.

Hopes POV

We all walked away and around the corner where Rebekah stopped me in my tracks. "What were you hiding in there Hope". I looked at them all and sighed "I heard the spell the witches were saying. It was the killing curse". My family's eyes had tinted red and black veins crawled from them. "Calm down" I said. "How can you expect us to calm down if some witches tried to kill you!!!!!!!" He yelled. "Be quiet" i said. "You're gonna draw attention". He stopped yelling and looked at me. I knew that look. He was holding in tantrum. "Dad." I said calmly. "I can take care of myself here". All of them went back to normal. Auntie Becks smiled a bite. "Of course you can sweetheart" she said calmly now. I let out a sigh of relief and we continued talking. When we finished I walked with them to the entrance of the school. On our way we heard people talking about Christmas. My Lear favorite holiday. "What a dreadful day" Rebekah said and we all nodded in agreement. "I'm coming home on break and you can't change my mind" I said sternly. My dad chuckled "well of course you are". I smiled and hugged them all goodbye. "Stay out of trouble Luv" said Kol. "I'll try" I said in a way that made theme all laugh a bit. "I love you guys" I said and they all left.