Thinking

SOPHIA'S P.O.V

It's been a long day, a very long day actually.

Thinking, thinking and more thinking.

Those 4 guys! I just can't seem to wrap my head around it all!

I've lived here in London for all my life and these 4 guys have went to my school for like my whole life!

There in my class and everything I don't know why I'm just so interested in them now.

Maybe because the other day I was walking home from school and I looked around and saw them.

They were standing in a straight line just staring at me.

Not talking and I'm sure non of them even blinked.

I have to admit it was scary.

Very scary.

After that odd encounter they seemed to stare at me all the time, whether it was when I was walking home or at school.

Jurying class, break time and even dinner.

My best friend Molly says I'm insane but I don't care what she thinks.

She can think that all she likes I know there is something wrong and I intend to find out!

Even if I have to do some snooping around.

You see these four guys are considered the bad guys, nobody walks or talks to them, it's only them four.

But I don't think they mind.

They either are staring at me all day or at the back at the school which is out of bounds.

Doing who knows what, maybe smoke, drink do drugs!

I don't know but I really want to find out.

All the girls literally love them all but never have the courage to even go talk to them.

But I don't know why there just human.

Well I think they are!

But then again there was Martel.

Martel was one of those girls who thought she was amazing and just like everybody else she loved these guys.

Anyway one day she went up and talked to them, they brought her to the back of the school and nobody has seen her since.

Freaky I know!

She's been gone now for almost 3 months and I'm surprised the boys haven't been arrested for it.

We all know they did something to her.

Maybe the police are afraid of them to.

I wouldn't blame them though!

Anyway they are just a bunch a freaks and somehow I'm interesting in them.

I don't know why or I don't know how!

But I don't care.

I'm going to find out more things about them!

Whether they let me or not.