barbie

So I had barbies like any other normal person. And I used to play with my aunty.

Well she turned 18 and said no I dont want to play with you anymore because I'm an adult now.

Rude

So I was at my grandmas with my cousin let's call her zero.

So I was just chillin with zero and then my aunty pulled up. She brought me my suitcase sull of dolls that were in her room.

You know their mine so I was kind enough to let zero play with me.

So I told her I was going to put this dress on MY doll. I told her way before what she said.

Well I put down my dress and she found it and said with MY things that it was her dolls now. I was salty. Like I should have.

We got in a little argument...just an itty bitty argument. She cried and then went in to get my grandmas boyfriend.

I have always been the not favorite one the least favorite. Her and her sister were the favorites. It went her sister (my homie) zero (because shes nothing) (P.S still love her tho) then me.

Anyways she went in to get him and I knew what was going to happen. I would get yelled at for playing with MY OWN THINGS.

So I went and hid in the dog house. Where he could find me but not grab me.

I hid and soon enough I heard the door open and close. Then i seen my 'uncle' with my demon of a cousin whom is younger than me by the way.

So he yelled at me and I cried through it all. But if you looked behind him you could see zero smiling. Witch.

So after he left I took my doll. NO Ripped my doll out of her hand and the dress packed up my suitcase. Threw her and beat her into the dirt and then called my family to pick me up.

So yeah...