Chapter 6

"I have an idea but I'm not sure if your gonna like it.." Tsukishima says Hinata tilts his head to the side, waiting for Tsukishima to say something. "So we tell the others bout king and Yamaguchi by text, and if they don't believe us, I took a picture as proof... So we can use that.. we can tell them whenever you want, I don't wanna rush you if your not ready." Tsukishima finishes, raising a hand to place it on the tangerines head, Hinata's head went back to when he saw Kageyama and Yamaguchi making out in the bathroom, with image caused him to unexpectedly tear up, Tsukishima saw that he had tears forming on his eyes, so he pulled Hinata's head to his chest, wrapping an arm around his waist, calming Hinata down.

Hinata sinks in from the body heat and wipes his tears away when Kageyama notices and yells, "OI SALTYSHIMA, GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" Kageyama yells getting everyone to look at the two. Hinata's head shot up and felt stares at him and Tsukishima, meanwhile Tsukishima looked like he didn't care, everyone just stared wide-eyed at them. Yamaguchi looked pretty pissed and yelled, "Oi Hinata get off my boyfriend will you?!" Everyone's gaze was now focused on Yamaguchi.

~Time Skip brought to you by oikawa needing to go to Shiratorizawa~

It was after practice and the team were cleaning up, Yamaguchi went up to Tsukishima, "Tsukki, wanna walk home together?" "Sorry I'm walking with Hinata." Tsukishima says, before turning away and walking over to Hinata, he lets a small 'tsk' under his breath. "Oi sho, can I stay over today so we can tell them you know.." "Ahh sure thing!" Hinata replies, flashing a quick smile before picking up the remaining scattered volleyballs and throwing them into the basket.

"Good job everyone! Go home and rest." Daichi yelled before everyone except Tsukishima yells "HAI!" They all make their out and start to walk home

Tsukishima and Hinata talked bout random subjects since they couldn't stick to a single subject for more than 5 minutes.

They reach Hinata's house.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Tsukishima said quietly, "aha no one's home remember?" "Right it's just a habit." Tsukishima looked away in embarrassment, while Hinata held in a laugh.

They make their way up to Hinata's room and Tsukishima sat on his bed while Hinata went to change out of his uniform.

He walks out of the room to see Tsukishima looking at his phone. "Tsukki? What are you looking at?" "Oh just reading the karasunos messages." Tsukki replies, not looking up at the carrot top. "Is there anything important going on in there?" Hinata asks curiously, "here." Tsukishima replies, reaching over to the nightstand picking up hinatas phone and throwing it at him, he successfully catches his phone and unlocks it to see the commotion in the groupchat.
___________________________________________
________Karasuno VB group chat🏐_______

Tanaka changes Sugawara, Nishinoya, Daichi, Tsukishima, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Ennoshita, Narita, Kinoshita, Asahi, Kiyoko and Yachi's nickname in chat.

Everyone except Hinata, kiyoko and Yachi are online.

Tanaka:enjoys your new
nicknames HAHA

RoLlIngUu THunDa!: OK BRO I SEE
YOU😼

Jesus✝️: why am I jesus??