'Your Staying Here!'

Hi hope you enjoyyyy

Bill's pov

'So just yesterday that whole thing went down. It was weird ' *ding* my phone?
'Oh its Derick ' lets see what he wants.
Bold bills and italics for Derik

Whats up?

Well im travelling to Gravityfalls to meet my soulmate!

That means we can hang out more?

Yup also i can help find you soulmate!

You're too hyper.

Well thats my personality.

Okay see you later.

Who said im not already here.

Wait what!?

Yup im at the cafe its closing in like 10 minutes.

Okay I'll be there.

'God dam it he's so annoying. Welp lets go get him' i fall deep into thoughts and i dont realise im there.

3rd person

He walks in and sees his friend. He walks over and pays the bill and walked out.

They were talking about their soulmates but they realised they were singing. There soulmates they were doing a duet.

They were confused but as soon as they were at the house. Will was angry and shouting at the twins that disagreed of the two ladys wedding.

He was saying stuff like 'You dare step foot in my house' and 'Get out before i call the cops'.

Then the girl that calmed Dipper yesterday came in and sat Will down. She started to sing. (The song at the top without the mans lines)

Derik was shocked she was his soulmate. It was shocking to him and his friend.

Then he started to join in. While that was happening the older men were pushed out by the police in cuffs.

Then came in Dipper he ran in and hugged him. "Are you okay?" "did they hurt you?" Will couldn't get a word out.

Then Tyrone came in he got a call from Dipper about it. He hugged his husband and went to their room.

No smut.

So hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for waiting for an update.