; ch 2

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

Hoseok driving to his apartment while I'm sleeping next to him. We was spending our time of eating ice cream, playing arcade and have a nice walk at the cherry blossom park together.

It's really fun to having a night out with my boyfriend till midnight.

While Hoseok was driving, he took a glance of me peacefully sleeping next to him, making his smile shine on his face as his hand move to stroking my hair smoothly. "you're so beautiful Y/N... You making my life so perfect with your pure heart you gave me..." then his hand trailed down to mine, gently intertwining our fingers.

After some minutes, Hoseok park the car and then step out from my car. He opened the door for me, softly giggling to see me still sleeping unknowingly that we already arrived.

Hoseok carefully carrying me in bridal style. I mumbling in my sleep and slowly put my head on his shoulder.

He gently smile at me when he close the door with his leg and lock it.

Afterwards, he stepped out from the elevator then heading to his home then knocking the door after he arrives.

Not even a minute, the door were opened by Seokjin. "where have guys been? We were worried about you two" Seokjin directly say without saying hi or hello to him.

"sorry hyung, we actually having a date for a while" Hoseok nervously laugh.

"atleast let us know where you guys at.." Seokjin sighing.

"oh, I forgot that I left my phone in my backpack when I give it to Jimin to bring them home" Hoseok replied him.

"it's okay, atleast you two safely arrived here" Seokjin said, slowly look down to see me still sleeping in Hoseok's arms.

A warm smile slowly appearing on Seokjin's lips. "aww look how cute she is... Sleeping peacefully in her boyfriend's arms..." Seokjin saying it in awe.

Hoseok softly giggle. "I know right~" 

Seokjin giggle too. "I'm going to served our dinner" Seokjin said, running back to the kitchen.

As Hoseok walk into their house, he lay me on the couch and see the maknaes excitedly spreading the cotton mattress on the floor at living room while Yoongi just relaxing on the couch, eating Pringle.

Namjoon stop from helping the maknaes and look at Yoongi, feeling dissatisfied. "Geez... how could you just laying on the couch and doing nothing..." Namjoon complaining.

"You know me so shut up..." Yoongi savagely replied him while his eyes still focused on television.

Taehyung look at Yoongi too. "let me distract him" then Taehyung squatting down and crawling behind the couch, slowly sneak behind Yoongi then snatched the pringle away from him.

Yoongi immediately sit up after caught Taehyung, who was running away to his room. "Hey you brat!! Come back or I will kill you!!" Yoongi yelled as he run to Taehyung's room.

"we have arrived?" I sleepily mumbled, just waking up from sleep.

"as what you see around you~" Hoseok said, putting down my backpack he bring along in his hand.

I'm in a sitting position on the couch but I suddenly smell something really bad. So I keep sniffing where that bad smell come from and frustrated groan when I found out it was from... Me...

Why this always happen to me everytime I come to their house. I sighed while my hand traveling around to grab my suitcase but I start to feel bewildered when I feel nothing in my hand. "hey Hobi, have you bring my suitcase inside?" I ask Hoseok.