; ch 15

[16+]

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +
>>2 days later<<

It's been 2 days since I've staying here. It's all nice and peace to live here with my best friends and it's been two days since Yujin didn't call me or text me. That's a good thing actually. They wont bother me anymore.

I was cleaning the kitchen. Everyone has left to Highschool after having the breakfast I made.

I'm going to be alone for few hours. They'll have a dance practice after school so I have to prepared a lot of food before they return home.

I look at the clock after cleaning the kitchen. It's 8 am and they will be home at 6 pm. I have 10 hours to prepared food for them before they are coming home.

( A/N : You guys can skip this part of Y/N cleaning the house)

I sitting on the dining chair, looking for some idea of what should I do in this house. I slowly look at the condition of this house. This house looks kinda messy.

I smile and then get up after getting an idea.

It's cleaning time!

I know I seems like to be a cleaner here but being cleaner will keep you stay healthy from germs since I hate to see something dirty for example like a dust. And that's what I always do in my old house and my apartment, keeping my house stay clean.

I took a piece of paper and pen, writing for the list to cleaning the house. Afterward I writing the list, it's time for cleaning!

So I walk every bedroom in this house and... It looks completely messy and a lot of dirty clothes being thrown in everywhere. I wandering around with widened eyes to see the condition of this house.

I could say only Hoseok's bedroom are clean and neat since I slept in his bedroom. 

Well, I'm pretty sure they don't have time for cleaning their house. It's actually a good thing that their house are messy so I have things to do in this house.

I lifted up a basket. I took every dirty clothes from every bedrooms, even in the living room and put it into one in the basket.

I walked toward the washing machine then I spurt out all the dirty clothes into the washing machine then switch it on as the washing machine start to running to wash the clothes.

"doing laundry, checked!" I said.

I look down to my paper list. "and now, it's time to get rid of the dust but... Where's the vacuum?" I said while walking around, looking for the vacuum.

After some moment, I found the vacuum next to the washing machine.

Geez, why I didn't notice that it was standing right next to this washing machine.

I took the vacuum to the living room. I plugged on the vacuum and start to inhaling the dust.

After some minutes, I put the vacuum back next washing machine. I inhaling the dust literally in this whole house even in their bedroom.

I walk to the kitchen and get a wet cloth. Walking back to the living room and wipe the window, mirror and their bedroom's window.

"done" and the reminder of washing have been sounding with a cute short song.

I walk to the washing machine and hanging all their clothes on the clothes line in front of the washing machine.

And finally after spending few hours of cleaning this whole house, I tiredly sitting on the couch.