Her Last Guy - Ch07

Took days not to update :o

who's still reading? :D *cricket* okay.. moving on...

Thank You for the awesome cover WeAreAHurricane! >>>>

This chapter's dedicated to you! <3 *flyingkisses*

~

..Continued

I felt Alice staring at me again. I shifted uncomfortably; trying to take my eyes off her, plus Isabella was getting more clingy.

"We'll get going," Jake announced, licking his lip. He had his arm around Brunette.

"Don't forget to use protection honey~" Spencer teased, imitating Jake's mother's voice. His mom had this weird accent we always laughed about. Jake smirked and left.

A few minutes after Jake left,  James came back with a tray. "Man, the people in front of me were slow."

"Let me guess, you stayed on the priority lane?"

James smirked at Kurt, "unfortunately, the old professors were the ones lining there today." putting the tray down and giving Alice her plate.

"Thanks.." she mumbled and gave him a smile. He smiled at her and then turned to us. "Where's Jake?"

"He left."

"Oh."

Bill stood up, "Yo James, should I wait for you or should I go ahead?"

"You can go," James dismissed.

The 12:40 bell rang, and Bill left 20 minutes ago.

"I gotta go." James said, collecting his bag and Letterman jacket. "What's your next class Alice? I'll take you there."

Alice looked up from her food, she beamed "I don't have any more classes for today."

"Oh? Well, you want me to take you home?"

"No thank you, you have class and I can handle myself."

Why am I even listening to their convo?

Isabella tugged my sleeve, so I shifted my attention to her. "Yes?"

She sat up straight and held my hair, pressed her lips near my ear and whispered, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

What..?

I came up with the first and only honest answer my mind produced.

"Yeah. If you don't talk."

Oh shit. Did I just say that? Oh crap. I expected her to cry, slap me or blow up, but she giggled. What the fuck?

"I think you're cute." She said.

I grinned at her, "Thanks."

"We should get going." Strawberry blonde reminded, checking the time in her iPhone. She walked over to our side and linked arms with blondie, "Thanks for today." she told us. The rest of the guys waved and smiled.

"You wanna take us to our class?" Blondie cooed.

No.