Her Last Guy - Ch06

Dedicated to DreamsRunFree

Thank You for the cover :D >>>>

*hugs you*

For those who are still reading, thank you! it means a lot. ; U;

i'm still not getting comments though. I'm sorry also if it seems like a guy's life or what, I swear, if I decide on making the girl's perspective, it'll be better. LOL

~

The weekend passed in a blur and so did the month. It was the last week of October. James had dates with Alice Winter, but they weren't together. The Alice Winter dump issue soon dispersed, Unfortunately, a new trending topic was the talk of the school.

Alice and James.

I heard a lot of stuff like they won't last a week if she said yes to him, others say he's not for her.

As for me, I don't really care. I've seen my friends date a lot of girls. Cheerleaders, whores, nerds, sex buddies. So what difference would it make if it was Alice Winter? Knowing James, he would want to be the first hump and dump of Alice.

"Where's James?" Hans asked.

The guys and I were in our usual lunch table. Most of us had break this time, Matt and the others had classes.

"His class ended five minutes ago." Bill answered, checking his watch "He's probably on his way."

A group of girls approached our table. I recognized them from the try-outs.

"hi~" a strawberry blonde-haired girl greeted. The guys and I stopped whatever we were doing and looked at them. Spencer spoke first "Hi..?".

A brunette giggled, while a dirty blonde girl smiled at me. "hey~" she said. Was she trying to be sexy? Cause it wasn't. I stared at her for a while. "Hey yourself." I replied.

"Can we sit with you?"

...lol. What?

Spencer snickered. I know what that meant, 'seriously?'

"Sure." Jake agreed. He looked at us if any of us would go against it. We just nodded.

"Cool!" Blondie (just plain blonde) squeaked.

"Wait, wait before that," Spencer chuckled, "What year are you in?"

"We're freshmen." Brunette answered bubbly.

Spencer nudged me, "fresh meat," he whispered and smirked.

"Uh, take a seat, take a seat!" he gestured, offering the space between us.

Strawberry blonde sat beside brunette who sat beside Jake. Dirty blonde sat in between Spencer and I. She looked at me and turned her back against Spencer. "MY name's Nicole, You can call me Nikki."

I grinned "Alex."

She smiled at me, again, trying to be sexy.

"I'm Spencer by the way." I laughed at his attempt.

Plain blondie pushed through the really small space on my left. I was on the edge of the bench, I always was, and here she is, trying to fit. I stared at her questioningly. "I want to sit beside you." she cooed. Her cooing was a little disgusting but she was pretty. Her eyes were beautiful. "Sure," I said and moved a bit.