₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➌ ⚠️

There's a warning here
..............................................................
Oh my fucking God who is she?

We locked eyes.

"Who are you looking at?" Brytiago asked.

"Oh um me?....no one, it's nothing" I quickly said and looked away.

"I'll be back I have to do something real quick" Ozuna said and left with J balvin and Anuel AA. I remained with Brytiago.

"You were looking at Brielle, right?"

"No I wasn't"

"Bro I saw you and there's no problem. She's fucking sexy and of course any guy would stare at that goddess body of hers only thing is that you don't stand a chance"

"Why's that?"

"Not just you but all the guys present here. The thing is that Brielle isn't interested in having a boyfriend, she's only had one boyfriend and things didn't go well"

"Anyways I ain't interested in relationships either. Women are a waste of time"

"There's more to you than I imagined" he said and chuckled.

The night went on and I would stare at Brielle from time to time then tried to ignore her presence but i can feel her eyes burn on my skin and i can't help it but look back at her. Completely aware of the fact that she looks amazing tonight, she licked her lips while staring at me and had a sip of her wine.

Her eyes are filled with lust and it's driving me insane, I can only imagine her bed performance. At some point I stood up and went to use the bathroom, I did my business and as I was coming out
the doors opened outwards kind of stupid so if you opened them fast you could hit the person walking in the hall and it almost hit some girl. I looked at the girl and instantly knew who she is

"I'm so sorry Brielle" I naturally said.

Yeah I actually said her name and felt completely paralyzed by my stupidity and could feel her name coming out of my mouth in slow motion. Instead of looking at me all weird she just smiled and kinda looked down then she grabbed my hand and took me into the girls room.

Brielle's pov
Immediately Lunay presses me against the cold wall. He takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor. His lips roughly meet mine as his hand slips under my dress. His large hand travels from my thigh to my soaked panties. He pulls them to the side and without a warning, he slips a finger inside my soaking pussy making me moan into his mouth.

He adds another finger inside me and moves them in and out of my tight pussy. He gets on his knees and starts licking my clit. My legs start shaking and my moans start getting louder, he knows I'm close so he pulls his fingers out and gets up.

"Fuck, no I was close, please go back" I basically beg him and he puts his hand around my throat.

"Listen, baby girl. Don't expect me to just make you cum. Don't expect me to treat you like a good girl when you're clearly not good." His eyes were getting darker as he said that.

I moaned at his words, I'm even more turned on than i was before.

"So if you want me to make you cum, you've got to work for it princess. So get on your knees."

I immediately do what he says and he unbuckles his pants. As expected, he's big but I didn't expect him to be this big. I'm a bit worried that he won't fit in my tight pussy.