₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➊

🄻🅄🄽🄰🅈'🅂 🄿🄾🅅
"You know I really like you. I'm not really looking for a romantic relationship right now, but I'd love to explore physical intimacy with you. What do you think?"

"You mean FWB?"

"Yes. It's just gonna be strictly sex and nothing more than just having a good fuck, so what do you say?"

"Are you serious?"

"Extremely"

"I'm not looking for a relationship either and well umm...I guess it's okay to fulfill my physical needs"

"Is that a yes then?"

"Before I agree we need to set some rules"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Firstly you can't be involved with any other girl, I certainly don't expect you to switch up on. You ain't my boyfriend but I expect decency"

"Same thing goes to you, I definitely don't expect you to open your legs for someone else"

"It should be strictly sex, no feelings involved"

"No sleep overs"

"Is that necessary?"

"Yes, even if I'm there at 3 in the morning. I don't have to sleep over"

"Fine. Always use protection"

"I want to be in you raw"

"I know you certainly don't wanna be my baby daddy nor do I wanna be a baby mommy"

"I'm taking you to the doctor tomorrow" I said and she looked at me all confused.

"Why"

"You're gonna start using pills"

"Have you lost your mind?"

"No. You're gonna start using birth control pills and that's final"

"Okay"

She gave in and I pulled her closer to me, she was now straddling me. I placed my hands on her hips and started kissing her, she instantly kissed back and we parted then I started trailing kisses along her neck. Brielle started moaning and I was about to pull up her shirt but she stopped me.

"Jefnier, this is a beach for goodness sake. What if someone sees us, you're a horny mess"

"I just can't resist you, your body is just too perfect" I said and she got off me.

"Get a grip on yourself" She said and chuckled.

After some hours we left the beach because it got late and took back the bikes... We decided to walk back so Jefnier's driver took his car to my house.

💦💦💦💦
=========
🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"I'm kinda tired"

"Get on my back" Jefnier said and I shook my head no. "I won't drop you"

"I just don't wanna do that but anyways please take a quick pic of me here" I said and squatted then he took a pic and sent it. I posted it and put my phone away.

"I won't let you fall you know"

"Still doesn't give me the guarantee I need" I said then he swept me off my feet and put me on his back while I screamed.