Close shave

Emily was doing checkups on everyone, she ordered these weekly just to make sure everyone was ok.
However, she could never persuade jack to come in, something she found pretty suspicious.

Jack was just coming back from a match, he shook his head and rubbed his arm.
They got him good with the flare gun that time. Jack went to his own room, dark and cold as always.
He sat down and sighed as he then went to take a shower.

Emily stood up after having her last checkup on tracy, she was off to go find jack now.
She walked into he hunters side of the manor where they're rooms were.
She knocked on Jack's door with a tap tap tap.
"Jack open the door"

Jack heard the taps on the door and Emily's voice, he stood up and looked for any way of getting out of this. Jack couldn't be near her, not when he is a a crazed woman-killer.

Emily then glared at the door, she could hear him in there.
"That's it I'm coming in, theres no hiding this time"
Emily opened her door, and jack was right infront of her, she crossed her arms and closed the door behind her with the back of her foot.

Jack cleared his throat
"Miss Dyer- I really dont-"
He was stopped by a raised hand

Emily looked at him and rose a eyebrow
"Listen, you need a checkup"
She walked over to him but he kept stepping backwards.
"Jack, I'm going to force you or your going to be a gentleman and actually get a checkup for your own good"

Jack stopped as he sighed heavily and sat down on his bed
"You win miss dyer"
He then took off his hat and his mask placing them down, his heart was going fast.
His thirst just like it was from the past.

Emily then was doing her checkup on him.
Muscle memory, shoulder pains, the bullet shots all caught her eye. She shook her head as he wasnt in a bad state but he wasn't in a good one Ethier.

Jack twitched his head as he looked at her
"Miss dyer, I-"
Jack then put a hand on her waist and he pulled her close to him.
"I want to admire you... just for a moment"

Emily looked at him as she stared at his beautifully defined face.
She was nervous, simply because jack had such qualities that she found very attractive.
The mans mysterious nature was confusing.
Emily placed a hand on his shoulder and she lent closer to him.
"J-Jack I just..want you to know..."
She lent closer to his face

Jack was leaning closer to her, the sent of her perfume was capturing him, her soft skin, crystal shining eyes. He lent closer till thier lips connected, he kissed her with passion, so did she. Emily and jack were sharing a romantic moment.
Jack then pushed in his tounge into her mouth as she let him, they were so close, thier bodies pressed together as jack lent emily down as he took a more dominant position above her.