Protected

I woke up feeling warm. I looked around me. I was laying in a bed. One that wasn't mine. Then I remembered what happened yesterday. I can't believe that happened. I look around for my things. I found my bass and uke and amp by the door. I was about to get up out of the bed i heard some voices. I tip toe to the door and open it silently so I can hear. I heard all three of them talking about me.

"Last night when she fell asleep on you then you past out, was soooo cute" I heard tré say in a girly voice
"Yeah, I think you guys are already really close" Billie say
"Well I don't know" mike say's in a confused way
"Well, she seem's comfortable with you, after what you told us what happened to her in ally way." Billie says "she felt comfortable with you, and trusted enough to fall asleep on your shoulder, I can tell you guys will grow close like a father a daughter type of situation"
"He got a point" Tré responds
"Well your true about that but I don't know" mike says confused
"Well she knows about us, I can tell by the bracelet she had on yesterday" I hear Tré announce "and she plays bass we can tell from her case, maybe she looks up to you mike.
"Probably, I don't know." Mike says
"Well we should go wake her we have a concert to get ready for, plus I made some breakfast for everyone" Billie says. With that I jump right back into the bed and pretend to be asleep.

I heard foot steps approaching the room. I close my eyes shut. The door opens. "Delilah time to wake, Billie made eggs and everything" I heard tré say super excited I rub my eyes and pretend to just wake up. "Really?" I say questioning what he just said "yeah come on" he said grabbing a hold on my arm tight and dragged me into the kitchen. "Let me go, tré" I say trying not to laugh but he didn't. "Tré you heard her let her go." Billie saying flipping around from the stove with his hand on hip, spatula In hand all sassily.

I just burst into laughter when he does that. "What's so funny?" Billie says doing it again
"Nothing,nothing at all" I managed to say in between laughter. I sit down next to tré and mike. Billie puts food on all of our plates. I start to dig into my eggs when I glance up at tré and mike. I saw tré mouthing something to mike. I'm pretty good at reading lips so I read what he was saying trying to not make it notable that I'm doing it.

(Bold is lip reading in this chapter)
They looked they were in a deep conversation of some sort
Tré: I told you, she is sitting next to really close
Dang it, I was
Mike: she is, maybe she really is?
Really is what?
Tré: told you so

They stopped mouthing to eachother.
"Delilah, today we have a concert. Do you want to come with?" Mike asked me
I shook my head yes, since I had food in my mouth and if I talked with in my mouth that would be rude.
"Okay" he says with a smile

I finished up my plate and put it in the sink. "I'm going to go get ready" I say to everyone,
I walk out of the room and grab my towel and get in the shower. I get dressed, and do my make up. I walk into the kitchen, to tell the boys I had finished getting ready. But they weren't there. So I went to go check the living room. They weren't there either. Great now my ptsd is kicking in, great. I start to painc(! At the disco,sorry I had to). I start to look around the bus frantically trying to find them. I walk into something. I look up thinking it was just a wall, but no it was mike. "Hey what's wrong" he asked confused

I was hesitant but I spoke "I finished getting dressed and I went to tell you guys and I got scared that I couldn't find you guys" I say quitely I didn't want him to see me as weak.
"Hey it's okay there nothing to be afraid, we would never leave you. When ever you can't find us we're probably in the sound booth." He told me holding me tight. All I do was nod into him.
"Well let's get going, tonight show is going to be really cool" he told me. With that I go into the studio booth with mike and sit and chat with them till we got to the place.

I honestly felt safe with mike I truly do I think this is going to go well but I still have that bad feeling in my stomach.

A/N: Hey-o, how are you all good I hope. Well this chapter was kinda a filler-ish but eh. Well I hoped you liked it. Vote and comment on it to give some feedback to help me improve.
Have a good whatever time of day it is for you. :)

Love, the girl at the rock show.