Feel the same, but no first move

Mike POV:
I was sitting in the jam room putting a new string on my bass, feeling anxiety continue to creep throughout my body. I just have a feeling that something is going to go wrong, I hope not. I don't like this James dude, he feels off. That might be my dad mode kicking in, probably.

I hear a load ass knock at the door. I announce that I will get it and walk out to the front door.  I open it up to see nick holding Delilah on his back."Hi Mr. Pritchard" he says in a nervous tone, which ignore. I grab her from his back and cradle her bridal style. I mouth stay here to him. I take her to her room and take of her shoes for her. I cover her up and plant a kiss on the top of her head.

I walk out to see Billie and tré arms crossed infront of nick, and he looks more nervous then a sinner in church. I walk up to him and stare at him and motion him to sit on the couch. Me, Billie, and tré all stand in front of him.
"Why the fuck was my daughter passed out on your back, plus we're is that James boy?" I ask in a stern tone
"Well he, she came back out and he was making out with another girl. And I found her crying on the other side of the school, and she feel asleep on me. So I'm didn't want to wake her, so I carried her home" he says in a nervous tone, but obviously trying to hid he wasn't.
"You better be telling the truth, cause if you aren't your mama be looking for ya" i say a stern tone again. When I say his mom will be looking for him, he sends out a chuckle. Strange.
"Yes sir, I'm telling the truth" he says in a clamer tone
"You better be," Billie and tré say in unison.

Tré leans into his ear and whispers something to him, which gives him shocked but happy look on his face.
"You should go home it's late" i say, letting him walk out the door

Nicks POV
I walk out of Dee's house to feel my heart jump every few beats.  I walk along the back ally way path to my house, thinking about what tré told me. "I know you like my angel, and so does she. Don't break her, she's been through so much. She trusts you, don't break it" I hear those words rattle around my head as I stepped to the beat of the sounds of the night. I tug off my tie walking up to my old run down home. I walk in to hear the floor boards squeaking above me, and my twin (not identical though) on the couch.

"Client?" I ask with a sigh
"Yep, she had about, I think 3 so far tonight" he says handing me a joint.
"That's low for her" i say taking a drag of the joint
"It sure is. Do you remember what it used to be like" jake says playing his game
"Yeah, the good old days, ew that sounds wired. But yeah, like when dad was here, mom wasn't a hooker. I miss it" I say grabbing the other controller
"And mom wasn't drunk and us being high." He says with a chuckle
"Yeah well being high is our coping thing, y'know?" I say playing the game
"True. So about this Delilah girl" he says nudging my shoulder
"Well um she likes me back but, her, I think her uncle, confusing family thing, told me. So yeah" I say feeling my cheeks burn up
"Awwwww, my brother might be getting a girlfriend. Just don't get a Bonner around her" he says making kisse faces at me
"Okay back off" I say seeing the small bludge in my pants, which makes me grab a pillow and cover myself. Which jake laughs at.

"See you next week" I hear my mother's voice groggy walking down the stairs, in a pink bra and almost see through panties. Gross. "Yep, see ya sugar cakes" her "client" says walking out the door.
"Oh, sorry boys I thought you were still at the dance. I always hate it when your here and I'm working" she say putting her robe on pouring a cup of coffee.
"I wouldn't consider it work" i say with heavy sass
"What ever gets the bills paid" she says taking a sip of her coffee

Mom and jake into a discussion on something, and I'm wondering if I should ask Delilah on a date or something?

A/N: hey, I know short chapter but I think it's good. I hope you too. Welp have a good whatever time of day of it is for ya

Love, the girl at the rock show