Chapter 3

That day was unforgettable to me.

I was her in the backyard training myself not to scared at rifles, shotgun, I allways loved to do this all the time I'm here in the back of the house, it's like an training ground, I was standing in front of disk in my back, I'm facing an dummy wood paper, my both hands are holding an rifle, and wearing an eye protection, in my hands there are black clothing raped around my hand (half raped).

When I'm done shooting, I proceed to the next it was big enough, and I looked inside there's nothing inside so I turned around to get the bullets in the second disk, I pick 30 pieces in the box, I observed it, unlike to the machine-gun bullets, this one is big and rounded top to the bottom of it, and the powder was made of copper, but the shotguns was big and color coded bullets.

Just then someone yelled my name.
"JENNA, HEY!" When I looked around i see him running towards me, he bent down panting, and he stood up to face me, I raised my brows at her, in curiousity.

"You want if I join you, if, you want?"
She said while she looked in to her boots, I was smiled at her.

"Yes of course, you can join me her. And..." I said but he cut me off.

"Andd, what?" He said, I suddenly looked down in uncomfortable feeling, we stand there in silent in us.

I open my mouth to say something, he beated me.

"I guess you don't liked me to go and do this things, with, you. Sorry for desturbing you, I better..." I cut him off and grabbed her arm and drag him to were I standing, my left hand was in the table and get one rifle and handed to him and get mine, when I turned to see him, he was smiled goofily, I smiled at him halfly.

"You ready?" I said, she smiled and nodded so I turned left, and put my rifle in my right shoulder, and looked on the black cardboard with a white circle, a loud bangs erupted the place every now and then when we shoot the cardboard. So many holes around the cardboard, when I looked at my right shoulder, I seen him struggling in the rifle I shake my head slowly, so I walked towards him and touch her left shoulder, he looked at my hand.

"You know what, sis, I have an technique, and I think you have to go to an teacher that can teach you how to do it better without an shaking hands." I said, turned around to face me she smiled at me.

"What if I say... I wanted that you are going to be my teacher for the day, if, you wanted to teach me?" She said, I was wondering, why he wanted me to teach him? And why me? There are so many other than me, professional and know how to shot well not like me, neither I am, deep inside I really don't have no proper trainings and I have my own technique, I don't know how to say to him, I know he well be,
disappointed on me, and I really don't know how, I think I have to say to him that, I took deep breath, sigh and look at him I finally break the silent.

"I-i think y-ou need to know th-that I-"
I cut myself looked down, I know he was looking at me, gulped and take a deep breath, and look at her with a sad expression on my face, I know he was looking at me curiously so I said.

"I can't reach you Jennie. And I'm not perfect suit for this... Second, I, was using, my own, technique, and-" I cut myself in the med-sentence, the way she look at me, he was looking disappointed on me, I look down, I look at him.

"Just get the point, Jenna, what you want to say, my all ears are listening to what you gonna say at me?" He says.

"Okey fine, I admitted that, I never, been inside a school, that teaching how to hold guns big, small, medium guns. Happy?" I said, in a sad voice, frowned when she smiled at me. But before he could said anything.

"Why are you smiled at me?" I said, confronted her, I raised my brows at her expression, he never change her expression on her face.

"I just can't believe, that my sister can do, it without an, you know, without a guidance, you really surprised me this time. And I really don't know how you do that, without someone teaching you?"

And I can't believe her that he said it in front of me, I felt proud of myself right now, but what caught me off guard, was he hug me tightly, like a bone crushing hug, so I pulled away.

"Can, you, don't do it, it's hurt me you, know?" I said while I touch my both shoulders, I looked at him, then I looked away from her, instead I walked towards the disk and I glanced, at guns then looked back at her.

"Okey, let me get this straight-" I looked at the guns and grabbed an small gun pistol, and walked towards her, he look confused as to what I was doing, I handed her the pistol, I smiled at her.

"Get it, and, fine I will teach you but..." I my voiced trailer off, he looked at me but her