Izuku , Goten and Trunks vs Goku and Vegeta part 1

Goku - Alright zenny it's time for the main event.

Zeno - yes I can't wait it will surely be an exciting match.

Grand priest - Yes it is bound to be very exhilarating.

Izuku - This'll be easy I think it's proven that we will be the winners

Trunks - Don't underestimate them I've seen Goku and Vegeta fight this will not be easy

Izuku - Come on I'm stronger than Gogeta and Vegetto combined

Goku - He he he I'm not too sure about that. But we'll see.

Present Mic - GOOOOOOO!

As soon as the match started Vegeta gave his son an ego check in the form of a punch square in the face

Izuku - What ?!! 'Impossible that punch came outta no where ' . (Regains his composure) What the hell was that .

Vegeta - Did you really think that I would happily live in a world where my son is stronger than me. Don't make me laugh . This proves that just because your not in a threatening position you wont train which is the last thing I want to see from you.

They both begin to exchange blows like what you expect from a basic Dragon ball fight

Izuku - 'Damn if it continues like this then I'm done for to have to push forward' HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!(Goes Super Saiyan 2 and continues to exchange blows ) Alright I'm on the same level let's see how long your gonna last.

Vegeta - Wow that's a lot of cockiness coming from a guy who can't even read a plan. Now Kakarott

Goku - You got it Vegeta . Kiaoken!

Goku is enveloped in a red Aura but his hair color didn't change. He then began to fly upwards

KAAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE

Izuku - I have to Counter with my own beam.

Izuku was about to start charging his beam until he realized that Vegeta and Goku had him right where they wanted him. Then he saw it. Vegeta was on the ground and had charged a fully powered base form final flash.

Izuku - Shit! Gotta block

Goku - HAAAAAAAAA;!

Vegeta - Final FLAAAAAASH!

BUT BEFORE THE TWO BEAMS HAD THE CHANCE TO HIT HIM TRUNKS AND GOTEN CAME TO HIS AID WITH TRUNKS GALLICK GUNNING THE KAMEHAMEHA AT SUPER SAIYAN RAGE AND GOTEN KAMEHAMEHAING THE FINAL FLASH AT SUPER SAIYAN GOD.

Vegeta- Really so you finally decided to show your faces.

Izuku - Man great job guys. For a couple of spectators!.

Trunks - It isn't as easy as you think to come up with a plan you know.

Goten - Yeah. So your getting your ass handed to you by our dads right.

Izuku - What gave it away. Ok we need away to subdue them but how. I've got it.

Goku - Are you ready Now.

Izuku - Born ready . Galactic donuts!

Vegeta - What the hell? I hate this move it's so annoying.

Izuku - Guys now

Goku - What the -

Trunks - FUUUUUUU-

Goten - -SIOOOOOOOON

Trunks and Goten - HAAAAAAAA!

SUDDENLY A BRIGHT LIGHT ENGULFED ALL OF OUR PROTAGONISTS AND A NEW FIGHTER WAS SEEN IN THE RING

Vegeta - Dammit

Gotenks - Duh duh duh duuuuh! Villans beware Super Gotenks is here!