𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒂/snowflake (pt1)

❄︎            ❄︎          ❄︎          ❄︎            ❄︎❄︎          ❄︎           ❄︎          ❄︎           ❄︎

❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎
❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎

.
Snowflake
.
Fluff
.

Summary: You had a sleepover at Emmas house and spend the last hours together outside late and it starts to snow (fluff warning!)

"Y/n! Will you join me outside?" The orange haired girl beamed happily, she stood holding the outside door open letting the chilly air mix within the warm cozy one from inside.

Emma was already wearing what she needed, boots, a jacket and a hat, although that's what she thought was all she needed.

Silence filled the air as Emma waited upon your response, meanwhile you were lying in bed slumped up with the phone still in your hands.

You didn't answer.

The girl hesitantly closed the door again with a click and slowly made her way over to the quiet room, creeks and cracks where heard doing so. While stepping inside she let her eyes scan the room for you, that's when a relaxed figure sleeping peacefully on the soft cloth came into her vision.

Soon her gaze shifted down to the phone still in your hands, a smile formed on her lips.

Step step..

...

Emma softly sat on the warm snuggly bed and reached out her hand to your forehead, brushing away h/c hair stands out of the way to get a better view at your face.

She felt herself tenderly smile as her fondle seeking hand slides down your face to your cheek, caressing it.

"Y/n~ wake up"

....

"..come on.."

....

"It's bad if you sleep this early.."

....

A small sigh escapes her lips as her eyebrows gives a slight furrow.

The warmth of her hand varnishes away from your cheek as her focus sets still on you, then slowly bending down towards your face while closing her eyes. A warm sensation reached the both of you. A kiss on the lips.
_____________________________________

Timeskip

A few hours has passed since your sweet loving Emma found you asleep, you had now woken up and gotten ready to go outside even though it was quite late. A guilty feeling had washed over you when heard that the orange girl wanted to spend time with you as you napped, now you had to make up for it.

You checked your phone one last time before before slipping it into your lavender colored bag.

You stand in front of the door as Emma puts her hat one that she before took off, small orange hair sticks out underneath in a cute-like manner making you giggle to yourself.

"Are you done Emma?" You ask while watching as her eyes finds yours, she walks up to the door while giving a simple nod in answer.

"Let's go!"

Just as both of you step outside the cool breeze hits your faces making your h/l h/c hair flow meekly through the air, you can't help but relish an innocent closed-eye smile while stretching out your arms as if the wind could hug you back.

There you stood, grinning at the captivating life around you that the nature had to offer.

Observing the winter breeze as it vaguely touched your warm skin, cooling it down little by little you exhaled. As your focus was layed on the outside hadn't the girl beside you had her eyes glued on you, watching as your hair slowly moved in waves along with the breeze and the smile formed upon your face.

Emmas eyes were shining while gazing at you, her emerald green orbs filled with that sweet love known as passion, if you would look at her in the eyes you would see your own reflection as they were glimmering.

Her face had unconsciously flushed a pink tint and her lips were parted in a gap.

... She would do anything to kiss you passionately under the dark tedious sky.. hug you forever, Emma wanted to be selfish with you, because she loves you.

She truly did but what if you didn't want that?

What if Emma confessed her feelings but you decline and stop being friends with her?
What if she loses y-

"Emma!" You interrupt the zoned out orange haired girl that has been staring at you for who knows how long.

That causes Emma to let out a small "eek!" while looking away in a rush.
However that wasn't the only thing rushing, red blush furiously became visible on her cheeks and ears as her antenna stuck up in a straight line.

_____________________________________

To be continued..
.
Part 2 comes soon!

(She's so cute, my heart is gonna explode out of adoration!) (๑'ㅂ'๑)♡*

(๑'ㅂ'๑)♡*.+゜

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Please comment and vote on this (and other) oneshot! It helps me keep motivated and I LOVE reading comments, they honestly make my day.

Alright see ya soon <3