The Confessions of a Psychopath - ( short story )

The path that led to my undesirable life choices has been, mountainous and rocky at the best of times. Once, I was normal, well as normal as an overweight child could be, in a world that you have to be the size of a toothpick to be beautiful. I had nice parents, well nice enough. I had nice friends; they were the only thing that got me from point A to B. They were my amusement, and the only reason more people are not deceased to this date. When I was younger I was so innocent, too innocent unfortunately. I believed everyone, I loved everyone, but people lie.
Despite what I believed then, people hurt each other for no reasons other than for the completed satisfaction to cause pain. Really its animal nature, the complete desire to rip someone part limb from limb and watch the life leave their bodies. I did what everyone wanted to do but was too scared to do it. It's not that difficult to tune into that primal instinct we all have. You just have to let go of your "morals" and the "rules" of the world. That was difficult for me for a long time, to forget what others wanted from me, and to remember that every rule can be broken with the right planning.
This is the story of how I became the most wanted serial killer in North America and how I ended thirty innocent lives.
There's just something about watching someone scream for your mercy that makes you feel alive. My life was lame before my first kill. You've never had such a rush of adrenaline before you strangle the life out of someone, to have someone's life in your hands, it's a thrill. I've never had any drug that was more potent then to kill someone. The only thing I wished was that I had started earlier. I do believe that this was what I was meant to do, well if you believe in god, religion and all that bull shit. I don't believe god would have let me killed all those people the way I did. They didn't deserve what I did to them.
The first time I even remotely thought humanity, was so inhumane, was when I was fourteen. I never even remotely thought that people were evil till that point in time.